Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster

By Tati Westbrook

I would love to try this, but does it actually work?
How much did you pay for this, and is this the best beauty supplement you’ve tried? Does it have collagen?
Is this actually worth buying ?[product:halo-beauty-hair-skin-&-nails-booster]
Start your review of Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster!
Tessa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Holy bananas! This stuff is incredible! I have good skin to begin with, but I'm oily and am starting to show signs of aging. I decided to try this, because I need to grow my hair and nails, and I love Tati Westbrook too! After one month, my skin tone has evened out, no patchy redness anywhere on my body. My ingrown hairs I normally get during summer from shaving and tanning, barely any ingrown hairs this month. My nails grew out so fast, I was shocked how quickly I had to return for my bi-weekly Mani! My hair somehow became manageable, even the breakage slowed down. I am blown away by the results! But $40 a month is a flippin' gym membership! The main reason I will continue to use this is because I get to kick a few expensive products outta my daily routine, because I don't have to use a bunch of products every night. But I would be happy to spend $25-$30 on this, but $40+shipping is offensive to my sensibility. But I am going to continue to use this supplements. Love you Tati! Bring down the price, and have a sale every once in a while, boost your sales during the holidays.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Lisa B.
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster Well opening my box a month ago, I thought wow that is such a beautiful bottle!! You can now purchase for less money. Which I thought thats good thing for clean beauty not throwing all those bottles away. I chose these because my facvorate Beauty Tubet TATI had put I this line and have watched vidiios by chemist stating what is in them and is it enough to help your hair, skin & nails. The consensuous was they do!! However need to still take multi/vitamin because HALO only has a high t dose of some very specific vitamins. So have I seen a difference in my hair, skin & nails?? YES, but st 3 months I should be glowing, lol. My favorate TATI is now coming out with a makeup line that I know many of us on Influenster are very excited aboit!!
Lyn W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Lyn W.
I bought a 90 day supply and took them for 17 days.  I suffered terrible breakouts and I haven’t experienced breakouts since I was in my teens.  I have combination skin, and interestingly the breakouts ocurred on my cheek and temple area.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with combination, sensitive, oily or acne prone skin, unless Halo Beauty is willing to stand behind the product with at least a 30 day return policy.

kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by kayla M.
It wouldn’t let me tag The Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Pallet Volume One but it’s just too wonderful for me not to share with you guys. The packaging is environment friendly. The pallet itself is classic but very classy and feels and looks very luxurious. (It has a lot of weight to it, in a good way.) This pallet is absolutely stunning! Tati killed it with this product and set extremely high standards for her Tati Beauty brand. The shadows blend out so effortlessly, without losing any color because it is extremely pigmented. And the glitters! Omg the glitters in this pallet. They are absolutely stunning. Not too chunky, but definitely opaque. They don’t require glitter glue or a base. That’s actually the brilliant thing about this pallet. The shades are beautiful by applying with a dry brush and if you do wet your brush you get a completely different look. It’s almost like you have 48 shadows instead of 24. The matte black can easily be used as a black liner because the pigment is to die for. I love how this pallet is presented you get six different shades in four different textures. Every makeup lover needs this pallet in their collection. Yes, it may look like “just a neutral pallet” but I’m telling you guys, THIS pallet has easily became my favorite of all of the ones I own. & it now has a special place on my vanity, and as long as it’s available I will keep one on hand. I most definitely recommend!
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Melonie L.
I have been patiently, not so patiently actually to try these babies!! I started my HSN on the 30th of March. I'll let you know in 21 days..30 days...and so on as to how well they are working! I can't tell you this!! My nails are paper thin, and I mean bend backwards thin! And ALREADY I'm seeing the difference!! They are stronger for sure!! Unreal Tati!! Your an ANGEL! 👼🌟💛
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I started taking this to help with hair growth and premature greying. I am 27 and I get a few grey hairs, which are totally normal, but if these were due to stress and other factors other than aging I thought it would be a great idea. The first month I didn't notice much of a difference on my nails or hair, however my skin did feel soft. While I am pretty good at using scrubs and lotions, I rarely apply lotion on my back, stomach, and buttocks - these felt softer and just smoother. As of today, I am about a week from finishing month two, and I have notice a difference in my nails. My nails would usually bend or completely break off if I tried opening anything with my nails (I know.. Not cute), but two days ago I was opening a container and I was surprised how strong my nail felt. It is very difficult to explain, I am sorry if I am not making sense. For birth control, I have an IUD and I didn't notice any issues or changes. I get a few breakouts here and there on my face, but that is totally normal once in a while or when I would accidentally sleep with my makeup on. I am asking a star off because of the price, hopefully there are more sales later on. I have another bottle after this one. I wanted to give it a full 90 days test. Once that's done, I will update this review. Edit: it has been 3 months of taking halo, while my skin feels soft, my nails went back to not being as hard as I had noticed. Now, it makes me wonder if maybe it was the nail polish. I dropped a star off because I didn't feel the changes were worth the money. I am currently trying a different vitamin that can be obtained at CVS. I will update in another 3 months and see how it goes.
Clark L.
Most interesting thing about these reviews?  The people who have BOUGHT IT give it 4 and 5 stars.  The others who simply can't afford it or have no experience rank it 1 star.  That's not helpful.  Used it a week - pores are gone! Skin on point! FIVE STARS!!
darci S.
Lexington, IN
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by darci S.
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by darci S.
If I could give this more stars I would. I hate that this is magic in a bottle because it costs 39.99 no sales ever! #halobeauty rocks! These are pure gold my skin in less then 1 wk cleared up all of my pimples,wk 2 my nails seemed to be growing and not breaking like normal, and I always had dry tiny bumps on the backs of my arms that's lotion wouldnt take away guess what ....gone! By week 4 I was officially hooked. I had to order more since I just bought 1 to see if they really worked i was stressed that all the affects would fade by the time I get my next order and they mostly did because I had to save the extra 80 but they are beauty in a bottle. Do it I am using the pink hair skin n nail cause of my hair and nails need help along with skin if you just have skin issues then go with kiwi.
Mariah R.
Myrtle Beach
super expensive product AND shipping for only 30 pills....
not to mention the sassy email when you cancel your order 😒I also emailed about what ingredients were in the capsule itself, since it was not listed on the website. I have no idea what is making the hot pink color and I hope it's not artificial. I emailed support AND tweeted at Tati. Nothing.
super expensive product AND shipping for only 30 pills....
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Product Mom D.
Amazing product. Chewed my nails for over 30 years. Weakened them when no nail treatment would work. Halo strengthened my nails and they grew. I saw results in 6 to 8 weeks. But they were noticible results. Higly recommend.

234 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Rita B.
Elkhorn City, KY
il y a 10 mois
Vallari R. il y a 8 mois
I have noticed a difference but the results will show slowly