BY HALO BEAUTY #4 in Beauty Supplements

• All of these reviews claiming they work so well when they...3 Answers
Buy on Halo Be...
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I have been taking these for 10 days now and I can already tell a slight difference. To start with my cuticles that are always dry, cracking and have hangnails are looking the best they ever have. As something getting married soon I use to be embarrassed when people asked to see my ring because the shape my nails use to be in and now I’m more than happy to show it off. I can also already tell a slight difference in my face as well. While I did have some breakouts in the first 5 days of taking this they cleared up faster than ever before and as I currently type this review I am blemish free. Yes, blemish free and what makes this even more shocking is that I’m on my period! And as a person who always gets hormonal breakouts that’s amazing. I haven’t noticed any difference in my fine lines yet, which is one of the reasons I wanted to try this out, but again I have only been taking this for 10 days, and that can take some more time. But my skin does feel softer and I feel like the skin products I am using are absorbing better than they ever have since I started taking Halo. I haven’t had any of the negative effects that other reviewers have written about but keep in mind that this is a supplement and everyone’s bodies reacts differently to what is in them. However, that being said I have noticed the my urine is a brighter yellow than it normally is, which can be a sign that your body is getting rid of toxins it doesn’t need and maybe Halo is doing that. It’s just weird for me because I am a person who stays very hydrated all the time and I’m not used to seeing my urine that color, sorry if that is too much information. I will continue to use this supplements and update if I have any more thoughts or reactions. I just wanted to write a review now because for only taking the pills for 10 days I am quite pleased with the results I am already seeing.
Tayler M.
Everett, WA
First of all I’d like to say I tried the halo beauty KIWI SEED BOOSTER. Not this one. Regardless.. the kiwi seed booster is meant to be a supplement to get you clear, glowing skin.. for me that was NOT the case. My skin has been clear for a while now but I have really bad redness all over my face and scarring (both things that the supplement promises to help). After 1 1/2 weeks of taking the supplement my face started to break out into an actual rash!! I began getting zits and little bumps all over my cheeks. My redness was worse than it was to begin with and now I have bumps everywhere! Don’t invest your money into this. My skin went from good to terrible after taking this supplement. If you want to help your skin just find a good skincare regimen. Don’t try to shortcut by taking this supplement it’s definitely not worth it. Now I’m working on getting my skin back to normal :(
Gee S.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Hm. This one is kind of a conundrum for me. Does it work? I think so. I have seen a difference that I can't necessarily attribute to anything else in particular. However, these are EXPENSIVE! They don't seem it at first because it's what, $40? But when you do the math it's  $1. 33 per day! I don't have any other beauty products that expensive, and I have expensive taste. Also, even though it does work, I'm not certain that it's particularly unique. There are plenty of other hair skin and nail supplements on the market that might work just as well for alot less. Bottom line, this Is not a bad product. But it's a pricey one. So, minus one star.
Krista B.
Tucson
Halo Hair, Skin and Nail Booster has improved the look of my skin, the growth of my hair, I see less grey hair, my nails no longer peel off and the skin on my hands has changed remarkably! I have been on this product for four months and see such a notable difference and I couldn’t be happier with this product.
Jennifer M.
First off, I want to say that this product worked great for my hair and skin. I really noticed a difference in how my skin was softer and less dry and irritated (I have very sensitive skin). I felt my hair was growing and I loved it! I was on these pills for about 3 months. The reason I am giving this product a 1 star review was because it greatly messed with my menstrual cycle. I am on birth control pills (have been for over 3 years now) and I have never had any issues with maintaining a constant period schedule (as I take my pills 100% correctly). After a month or so of being on these pills, I began to spot two weeks after beginning a new pack of BC pills. I thought perhaps I was stressed from school and let it pass but the same thing happened again the next month. I immediately stopped taking the pills and the spotting (which had lasted 4 days the first time) stopped after 2-3 days. It was apparent to me that Halo Beauty was messing with my cycle. After I stopped taking the Halo Beauty pills, I immediately broke out (worse than I had in months) and I felt very emotional (like what you experience with PMS, however I was too early for my next period). Overall, I am sad that I had to stop taking them because I felt they did work! However, I felt mislead by Tati. I did not think something as minor as a hair, skin and nail pills could mess with my BC pills like they did. I wish I had talked to my doctor beforehand and didn't spend the money I did on these pills. Do yourself a favor and speak with your doctor if you are on BC pills. I hope this helps anyone who has been dealing with anything similar.
Haley S.
Vancouver
This is hands down the best hair, skin and nails booster pills I have ever tried. All the other ones never gave me noticable results but this one however had my skin glowing, my nails strong and growing like weeds and my hair grow out was crazy fast (I can tell bec I dye my hair and I don't normally see grow out for at least a month, but with these I had grow out within 2 weeks!) And it grows out super shiny.
Kathy C.
Garland, TX
Truly a life changing booster. I have really bad dry skin in just certain areas of my face. And this helped so much. My hair lord let me tell you it’s healthier than ever! Like when your pregnant and you get that beautiful length and texture thats what i felt. Overall amazing worth the price!!! Ive tried other products and this one tops it all!!!
Jamie J.
I wanted to like this sooooo bad! I love Tati and have been watching her for years, so I wanted to support this launch.

I'll start by saying that I am 23, have great hair and skin already. I drink a lot of water, am very physically active, eat healthy, have a great hair and skin care regimen and get complemented frequently about my skin and hair. But I wanted to see if this would help with the skin all over my body as it's on the dry side. Maybe my cuticles wouldn't look so dry? Maybe the fine lines on my forehead would soften, or maybe the skin on the tops of my feet would also be soft like Tati's? Lol. I wasn't worried about effects on birth control or anything like that. I was skeptical but supportive. I wasn't looking for big changes, just something noticeable. Anything!

I did stop taking my regular multi vitamin, because I knew it would be overkill with this.

When I first took these pills, I had HORRIBLE stomach cramps and bloating. My pee was green, which is your body getting rid of unnecessary/excess vitamins and minerals. So, I started taking the pills at night, which helped with the stomach pain.

In the first week, I noticed a few breakouts here and there and the pores on my forehead, chin and around my mouth were looking clogged.

By week 3, I had several large and painful pimples and smaller pimples all over my face and have a lot of texture on my face from little bumps from clogged pores and whiteheads... Had to throw the pills away in the trash... I also did not notice any other positive or negative changes. I went from confident and happy to the exact opposite. I was able to go without wearing makeup and now I feel like I have to cover this mess up.  Not worth it guys.. be careful.

I did take photos, but I'm too embarrassed to post.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I firmly believe that a painting is only as good as the canvas it's on and that doesn't change when it comes to your face. I love skincare, drink water religiously, and take vitamins and supplements to ensure my skin is in the best condition it can be in order to not only feed good, but to look good...and to make sure that the makeup I spend so much money on looks good too. I was beyond thrilled when Tati released the vitamins and I purchased a bottle the instant the product was available. The buying process is simple and secure, their shipping is fast and nicely packaged, and the formula....oh my heavens, the formula. It is amazing. It gives a radiant glow to my sometimes dull skin. It is gentle enough for my sensitive insides. It made the eczema fade away and the dark circles under my eyes look significantly lighter. The results were quick and apparent and are well, well worth the price tag. As any educated and responsible consumer, I did check with my doctor before taking these as I did not want any medications to interfere with each other or stop working. Tati even says, multiple times, to check with your doctor. It should go without saying, but absolutely consult a physician so they can accurately gauge how the product will work with what you're currently prescribed. That responsibility is on the consumer and the consumer alone but it was wise of Tati to mention it so as to avoid any backlash from irresponsible consumers.
All in all, if you're of a mature enough age to take this, and your doctor gives you the all clear, I highly recommend her Hair, Skin, and Nails Booster as a daily part of your supplement regimen because the care that went into creating a formula that truly works is amazing, and the company is more than worth your business. I'm a customer for life now and can't wait to see the brand grow.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I started taking this to help with hair growth and premature greying. I am 27 and I get a few grey hairs, which are totally normal, but if these were due to stress and other factors other than aging I thought it would be a great idea. The first month I didn't notice much of a difference on my nails or hair, however my skin did feel soft. While I am pretty good at using scrubs and lotions, I rarely apply lotion on my back, stomach, and buttocks - these felt softer and just smoother. As of today, I am about a week from finishing month two, and I have notice a difference in my nails. My nails would usually bend or completely break off if I tried opening anything with my nails (I know.. Not cute), but two days ago I was opening a container and I was surprised how strong my nail felt. It is very difficult to explain, I am sorry if I am not making sense.
For birth control, I have an IUD and I didn't notice any issues or changes. I get a few breakouts here and there on my face, but that is totally normal once in a while or when I would accidentally sleep with my makeup on. I am asking a star off because of the price, hopefully there are more sales later on.
I have another bottle after this one. I wanted to give it a full 90 days test. Once that's done, I will update this review.

Edit: it has been 3 months of taking halo, while my skin feels soft, my nails went back to not being as hard as I had noticed. Now, it makes me wonder if maybe it was the nail polish. I dropped a star off because I didn't feel the changes were worth the money. I am currently trying a different vitamin that can be obtained at CVS. I will update in another 3 months and see how it goes.