Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster

by Halo Beauty

By Tati Westbrook

I have really thin and damaged nails. Did anyone see any major differences with this?
Did this product work for you?
I would love to try this, but does it actually work?
Start your review of Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster!
Heather B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Heather B.
These work AMAZING! I’m only 22 days I could tell a MAJOR difference in my hair health and growth. I’m still taking these and my hair has never been healthier. My skin is better than before and my nails are growing amazingly fast and healthier. You can subscribe monthly as well and save 10%
Jessica  N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Jessica  N.
This review is for the blendiful, I couldn't find it on here. I'm so happy to finally have something Tati created its so soft and applies makeup like a dream i love it so much and love Tati!! Definitely recommend the Blendiful!!!
Rozy  K.
Anaheim, CA
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Rozy  K.
The greatest ever I noticed such a big difference on my hair, nails, and my skin it does really what is said , I have been taking it since 2019 and I’m keep taking it with non stop and I keep purchasing it again and again and again, and as the founder of it says beauty from inside out. [product:halo-beauty-hair-skin-&-nails-booster] pp
Sarah D.
Hickory, NC
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Sarah D.
I love this hair skin and nails vitamin. It is worth the money 100%. I got put on the subscription so I didn’t have to think about ordering more, it just appeared when I needed it. I noticed my skin was looking twice as moisturized and dewey after taking this for two weeks, and I also noticed a significant hair growth. I didn’t notice much with my nails, but the skin and hair benefits blew me away. I recommend to anyone, best hair skin and nails vitamin on the market.
Tessa R.
Bakersfield, CA
Holy bananas! This stuff is incredible! I have good skin to begin with, but I'm oily and am starting to show signs of aging. I decided to try this, because I need to grow my hair and nails, and I love Tati Westbrook too! After one month, my skin tone has evened out, no patchy redness anywhere on my body. My ingrown hairs I normally get during summer from shaving and tanning, barely any ingrown hairs this month. My nails grew out so fast, I was shocked how quickly I had to return for my bi-weekly Mani! My hair somehow became manageable, even the breakage slowed down. I am blown away by the results! But $40 a month is a flippin' gym membership! The main reason I will continue to use this is because I get to kick a few expensive products outta my daily routine, because I don't have to use a bunch of products every night. But I would be happy to spend $25-$30 on this, but $40+shipping is offensive to my sensibility. But I am going to continue to use this supplements. Love you Tati! Bring down the price, and have a sale every once in a while, boost your sales during the holidays.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Lisa B.
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster Well opening my box a month ago, I thought wow that is such a beautiful bottle!! You can now purchase for less money. Which I thought thats good thing for clean beauty not throwing all those bottles away. I chose these because my facvorate Beauty Tubet TATI had put I this line and have watched vidiios by chemist stating what is in them and is it enough to help your hair, skin & nails. The consensuous was they do!! However need to still take multi/vitamin because HALO only has a high t dose of some very specific vitamins. So have I seen a difference in my hair, skin & nails?? YES, but st 3 months I should be glowing, lol. My favorate TATI is now coming out with a makeup line that I know many of us on Influenster are very excited aboit!!
Lyn W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Lyn W.
I bought a 90 day supply and took them for 17 days.  I suffered terrible breakouts and I haven’t experienced breakouts since I was in my teens.  I have combination skin, and interestingly the breakouts ocurred on my cheek and temple area.

I would not recommend this product to anyone with combination, sensitive, oily or acne prone skin, unless Halo Beauty is willing to stand behind the product with at least a 30 day return policy.

Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I started taking this to help with hair growth and premature greying. I am 27 and I get a few grey hairs, which are totally normal, but if these were due to stress and other factors other than aging I thought it would be a great idea. The first month I didn't notice much of a difference on my nails or hair, however my skin did feel soft. While I am pretty good at using scrubs and lotions, I rarely apply lotion on my back, stomach, and buttocks - these felt softer and just smoother. As of today, I am about a week from finishing month two, and I have notice a difference in my nails. My nails would usually bend or completely break off if I tried opening anything with my nails (I know.. Not cute), but two days ago I was opening a container and I was surprised how strong my nail felt. It is very difficult to explain, I am sorry if I am not making sense. For birth control, I have an IUD and I didn't notice any issues or changes. I get a few breakouts here and there on my face, but that is totally normal once in a while or when I would accidentally sleep with my makeup on. I am asking a star off because of the price, hopefully there are more sales later on. I have another bottle after this one. I wanted to give it a full 90 days test. Once that's done, I will update this review. Edit: it has been 3 months of taking halo, while my skin feels soft, my nails went back to not being as hard as I had noticed. Now, it makes me wonder if maybe it was the nail polish. I dropped a star off because I didn't feel the changes were worth the money. I am currently trying a different vitamin that can be obtained at CVS. I will update in another 3 months and see how it goes.
Jo M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried this and kiwi. Nothing spectacular. Didn’t see a difference after 6 months of use. Only purchased this because I love Tati and thought she can make our family whole again
Kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Halo Beauty Hair, Skin & Nails Booster uploaded by Kayla M.
It wouldn’t let me tag The Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Pallet Volume One but it’s just too wonderful for me not to share with you guys. The packaging is environment friendly. The pallet itself is classic but very classy and feels and looks very luxurious. (It has a lot of weight to it, in a good way.) This pallet is absolutely stunning! Tati killed it with this product and set extremely high standards for her Tati Beauty brand. The shadows blend out so effortlessly, without losing any color because it is extremely pigmented. And the glitters! Omg the glitters in this pallet. They are absolutely stunning. Not too chunky, but definitely opaque. They don’t require glitter glue or a base. That’s actually the brilliant thing about this pallet. The shades are beautiful by applying with a dry brush and if you do wet your brush you get a completely different look. It’s almost like you have 48 shadows instead of 24. The matte black can easily be used as a black liner because the pigment is to die for. I love how this pallet is presented you get six different shades in four different textures. Every makeup lover needs this pallet in their collection. Yes, it may look like “just a neutral pallet” but I’m telling you guys, THIS pallet has easily became my favorite of all of the ones I own. & it now has a special place on my vanity, and as long as it’s available I will keep one on hand. I most definitely recommend!

236 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jannette A.