New ParentBaby & Toddler FurnitureBassinets & CradlesHalo
Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Series Bassinet, Luna [Bassinet]

Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Series Bassinet, Luna [Bassinet]

HALO Bassinets Swivel Sleeper: Safer for Baby. Easier for You. The HALO Bassinets Swivel Sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed - ideal for all mothers (especially those recovering from C-sections). Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Also includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, Back to Bed Reminder alerts mom to put baby back to bed after feeding.

Target gender: Unisex

Batteries: 3 AA batteries required.

Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep. Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired. Ideal for nursing mothers and mothers recovering from C-sections.; Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, Back to Bed Reminder alerts mom to put baby back to bed after feeding. Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.; Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable. Includes 2 storage pockets to keep baby's essentials close by. Requires 3 AA batteries - not included; Fits most beds from 24" to 34" tall. Base tucks under bed and requires only 32" clearance from wall.; Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.

Batteries required: No

Item model number: 3886

Style: Bassinet

Item Weight: 48 pounds

Is this bassinet worth it for the price? Not sure if It’s worth the money or something cheaper will be just as good :)
Start your review of Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Series Bassinet, Luna [Bassinet]!
Jennifer C.
Dover, NH
Oh my gosh this was a lifesaver for me after I had my son. It’s specifically designed for moms who have had c-sections, so the side pulls down and you can feel like you’re co-sleeping without the risk. A bit on the pricey side, but would definitely recommend it. We gave ours to our friends when their daughter was born, and they love it, too!
Brielle B.
Erlanger, KY
I really loved this bassinet. I could adjust the height up and down to fit perfectly over my bed and could swivel him towards or away from me so I could get out of bed. Also easy to lower the side to get baby out.
Chloe K.
Gerrardstown, WV
Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Series Bassinet, Luna [Bassinet] uploaded by Chloe K.
Purchased at: Target
What a lifesaver this has been! As a new mom, I was extremely nervous about getting enough sleep, and didn’t want to be going back and forth to our newborn’s nursery every two hours. It is super easy to put together, and raises up to a good height (we have a tall bed, and this was something I was worried about). The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars, and some of the features I don’t find necessary, such as the vibrating function. I also wish it had wheels, as it is extremely heavy. Last, you can only use it until the baby starts rolling over for safety reasons, just something to keep in mind. However, even though we will only be using this for 3 months or so, I would say it is totally worth it for the price, as it has made nights so much easier!
Erica T.
Dundee, MI
Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Series Bassinet, Luna [Bassinet] uploaded by Erica T.
I adore the halo bassinet. Honestly it’s the most convenient one ever made. We cosleep as our babies get older, so this is perfect when they are just to small. It’s easy to move and has music, lights and soft vibrations. Love it.
Ana O.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
* Hallo Bassinet * F4F 😉 It's a very nice bassinet, we used it every night. It helps me to have my newborn close to me without having to be stand up every time my baby woke up and the lullabies sounds and vibration were very helpful. I highly recommend it.
Lindsey S.
Columbus, OH
Love that this bassinet can swivel close to and away from the bed. It’s super sturdy and high quality. Removed a star because I found it very difficult to drop the side easily pick up the baby while in bed. It’s also pretty heavy and difficult to move.
Katie S.
Forest City, NC
I loved being able to have my baby sleeping by my side up until he was 6 months old. I know he was comfy & safe in this bassinet. I give it 4 stars because it is extremely heavy & bulky. It is hard to maneuver around if needed.
Alyse G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I SO badly wanted to love this product. I skimped and saved for my entire pregnancy in order to purchase this bassinet and it was one of the baby products that I was the most excited about using but not only was it a huge fail but it felt very unsafe. From the moment I set it up it was unlevel and as soon as I put my newborn baby in it, he rolled to the side with his face pressed up against the fabric. No amount of adjusting or changing where it was sitting on the floor helped. It promptly went back to the company and we had to scramble to figure out a different bassinet with a 3 days old.
Jessie G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This came in handy for me after having my baby since I had a c-section it was hard for me to move so this bassenet did my life easier since I was able to move it i I was able to have it really near me while I was In bed.
Diana B.
New Providnce, NJ
A good bassine(s)t but not perfect. Our sound machine ate batteries from the start so when our newborn was 6 weeks old, we had to wait for a new one to be sent to us (thank god for warranties). The push down feature to take the baby out is helpful for nursing mothers but I didn’t nurse so it wasn’t used. We had a smaller bassinet which we used the first two months with both babies because they preferred being in a smaller area, but we used this for 2 months with each baby. I like that it swiveled so we could loved it out of the way when we needed to, but it was big and bulky and we just didn’t get enough use out of it for the money paid. I actually sold it after my second to get a bit of the $ back