Add a Photo

By HALO
Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!

GREAT BARGAIN

Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!
Photos (5)
ebonee h.
ebonee h.
Seattle , wa

I have to say that before halo 5 came out the storyline for halo 4 was amazing this may be a spoiler alert but I like how master cheif had to save his A.I. courtana from herself mostly because her expiration date on A.Is was almost up. One more thing i really like with halo 4 is the assainations in campaign and multiplayer when you jump over someone or just behind them 50% of the time you could assainate the target. Also I have one thing I think was bad with halo 4 they really nerf the campaign guns it took almost a mag on grunts and I'm not a bad player I've played halo since i was 7 and yes every halo from halo 1 to halo 5. And now to conclude my reveiw i must say halo is the game where you just wanna chill with your friends and kick some alien butt.
Emilia S.
Emilia S.
Lawrenceburg, TN

Graphics are amazing game play has to be one of the best Halos i have ever played however multi-player online has some issues servers up and down and latency is intermittent and campaign could have had a bit smoother level transition. All in all a great game.

Please note: that i believe it would profit 343 to incorporate the load-out system again but with useful amour modification.

Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY

I personally didn't like it. I found it to be more linear than other Halo games. The ending was horrible, with Master Chief surviving a Nuclear blast all because of Cortana, even though he was right in the middle of it. Also the Promethians were just annoying, and didn't really work as a villain faction. Compared to the others, it is mediocre at best, but hopefully Halo 5 will make up what was wrong with this game.
Mya H.
Mya H.
Charlotte, NC

Halo 4 is such a amazing game. Both story mode and the online game play. I personally like how in the story mode version you can adjust how difficult it is. And how their are so many different things to do in the online mode. I love how you can choose which types of grenade and guns to use. This is a awesome game that an avid gamer should check out.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

Husband played it and hated it, it was alright but not his favorite of the series. Graphics were a 4 out of 5. Its been a while since he last played it. Wouldn't really call it similar to other games that he's played before. Would recommend it to others who are interested in these kind of games.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker, AL

I bought the masterchief collection because I love this game so much. I love playing the action sack online and always am a little disappoint when halo 2 is picked over halo 4. This is one of my favorite games and it really does help distress after a long day.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

Oh man, I used to play halo in college with all of my male friends and I was just terrible! I remember being super excited for getting 12 kills in the entire game. Overall though, it was an absolute blast and a lot of fun to play with others.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Great falls , Mt

Now I know this game got a lot of hate for whatever reason but it is honestly my favorite Halo game of them all. The controls are perfected, the story line is awesome, the weapons are rad. The music, the music is so well done too.
MELISSA H.
MELISSA H.

Campaign is a waste but the multiplayer isn't bad.. just the unlock system not so good but if you unlock all bronze, then silver, and so on. You'll have better chances of getting legendary or rare.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA

The game itself is very fun and interesting. The storyline is great and the campaign is fun too. I love the multi-player and glad it's been fixed, in comparison to the Master Chief Collection.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Sacramento, CA

This game has been out a couple days now. Has anyone played it? I want to buy it.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.

What is you favorite halo out of all of them ?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY

How can we review this game when it's not even out yet? The game is out on November 6, 2012. Maybe Influenster wants to create hype, but I don't feel fair writing a review until I actually play the game.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Anyone leses boyfriend addicted to this? haha
jami g.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR

Is this game suitable for younger teens? Is there a option to turn off gore?