Halo 4 uploaded by Fabiana D.Halo 4 uploaded by Angelo T.Halo 4 uploaded by Carolyn J.See all 5 photos

BY HALO

• Is this the newest halo? my son wants...Halo 5 and their is also anoth... 4 Answers
  • What is you favorite halo out of all ...Help reach bro 12 Answers
  • I currently own this game, but I have...It's awesome 5 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Not TOO much story line that you feel like you're taking a break from gameplay every 5 seconds for a clip but enough to really feel immersed in the situation." in 18 reviews
  • "The campaign is always fantastic (as usual), online play is competitive and fun, with lots of different matches to play in." in 11 reviews
  • "Halo 4 is one of the best in the series, The graphics can't be beat and the game play is even more exciting now, than ever." in 10 reviews
  • "The take place in parallel with the story as you play as a Spartan team taking care of missions on the side, away from Master Chief." in 9 reviews
  • "Halo 4 has to best the best game ive played in a long time so many multiplayer games like griffball and flood I never get bored with this game I can play all day " in 7 reviews
ebonee h.
ebonee h.
Seattle , wa
I have to say that before halo 5 came out the storyline for halo 4 was amazing this may be a spoiler alert but I like how master cheif had to save his A.I. courtana from herself mostly because her expiration date on A.Is was almost up. One more thing i really like with halo 4 is the assainations in campaign and multiplayer when you jump over someone or just behind them 50% of the time you could assainate the target. Also I have one thing I think was bad with halo 4 they really nerf the campaign guns it took almost a mag on grunts and I'm not a bad player I've played halo since i was 7 and yes every halo from halo 1 to halo 5. And now to conclude my reveiw i must say halo is the game where you just wanna chill with your friends and kick some alien butt.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I personally didn't like it. I found it to be more linear than other Halo games. The ending was horrible, with Master Chief surviving a Nuclear blast all because of Cortana, even though he was right in the middle of it. Also the Promethians were just annoying, and didn't really work as a villain faction. Compared to the others, it is mediocre at best, but hopefully Halo 5 will make up what was wrong with this game.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Oh man, I used to play halo in college with all of my male friends and I was just terrible! I remember being super excited for getting 12 kills in the entire game. Overall though, it was an absolute blast and a lot of fun to play with others.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Great falls , Mt
Now I know this game got a lot of hate for whatever reason but it is honestly my favorite Halo game of them all. The controls are perfected, the story line is awesome, the weapons are rad. The music, the music is so well done too.
MELISSA H.
MELISSA H.
Campaign is a waste but the multiplayer isn't bad.. just the unlock system not so good but if you unlock all bronze, then silver, and so on. You'll have better chances of getting legendary or rare.
Connor C.
Connor C.
Amazing game to play on split-screen with friends. It has an amazing campaign like all the halos. It has amazing graphics that look almost real on pretty much and h-d tv.
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Hamilton, NJ
The first few games were great, but the company really didn't know when to quit. This game appears to me as a cheap and updated reproduction of the old games.
Nicholas N.
Nicholas N.
Hastings , FL
Great storyline but also a very short storyline unlike the bungie halo stories which were masterpieces 343 needs to step up and improve !
Fabiana D.
Fabiana D.
Halo 4
Is an amazing game the gameplay and the enemies are very good, master chief and cortana are the best team ever ♡
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Campaign is fun in the game but too many video clips. One of my favorite halo games, love playing with my friends.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Sacramento, CA
This game has been out a couple days now. Has anyone played it? I want to buy it.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
What is you favorite halo out of all of them ?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How can we review this game when it's not even out yet? The game is out on November 6, 2012. Maybe Influenster wants to create hype, but I don't feel fair writing a review until I actually play the game.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Anyone leses boyfriend addicted to this? haha
jami g.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Is this game suitable for younger teens? Is there a option to turn off gore?