New ParentBedding & BlanketsCrib MattressesHalo
3-in-1 DreamNest Playard with Rocking Bassinet and Breathable Mesh Mattress

by Halo

The HALO™ DreamNest™ open air sleep system is thoughtfully designed to provide breathable comfort for safe, sound sleep. Its cool and breathable mesh mattress ensures your baby a comfortable sleep and helps avoid overheating. Plus, the mattress fabric is removable and machine washable for easy care. The gentle EasySway™ rocker allows you to gently soothe your baby with soft swaying motions. To engage the EasySway™ rocker, simply step down on the foot pedal. Designed as a 3-in-1 sleep system, the DreamNest will meet your baby’s needs from birth to toddlerhood (max weight is 30 lbs.)- First as a rocking bassinet, then a portable crib and finally, a stand-alone travel cot. The DreamNest open air sleep system easily folds into the included carrying bag for portability, ensuring your baby has a comfortable sleep space wherever you go.

Gender: Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HALO 3-in-1 DreamNest Playard with Rocking Bassinet and Breathable Mesh Mattress!
Kayla L.
Piedmont
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
We love our Halo DreamNest! My baby has used it since she was 3 weeks old. Standard play yard sheets fit the mattress. The two cons are the mesh for babies who spit up. We have a towel in the bottom of ours so the spit up doesn’t get on the floor. And the biggest con is it is super hard to fold. Way harder to fold than a standard pack and play. Other than that, we have definitely got our money’s worth out of it and will use it in the months to come
Jane G.
Toronto, ON
My husband and I bought this pre-covid thinking we'd bring it on travels and overnight visits to family. But now with nowhere to go, we've been using it in our living room to keep baby contained while we did other things. I watched YouTube reviews before I bought it, and the two things I thought I'd like most end up being less than great. The bassinet/rocker mode really doesn't rock all that well, and the whole thing really isn't as easy to fold as advertised. The mesh "mattress" means spit-up will go through to the floor, so clean-up is quite annoying. The change table is also really hard to attach/remove, so I've never even used it. I might convert crib mode into a "ball pit" to get more uses out of it, but I kind of regret buying it. Overall, it's a tad pricey as there are definitely cheaper alternatives.
Adriana S.
Niagara Falls , ON
We loved this ! We used it as a bassinet in our room when she was a new born! It worked perfect with the change table ! Very easy and convenient! The only thing with the change table is that it was plastic and the sides were mesh so when she would pee it unfortunately would go everywhere. Other then that easy to assemble and folds up nicely

Looking for your answer?