HALLU Unicorn Shower Bomb, Unicorn Beach Scent, 2 pack

by HALLU

Escape with HALLU into Unicorn Shower Bomb bliss! Place a HALLU Unicorn Shower Bomb on the floor of your shower and marvel as your shower transports into a mystical unicorn spa. This long-lasting shower bomb releases a heavenly floral aroma, turning your bathroom into an exotic Unicorn Beach. Enjoy all the relaxation of a bath bomb from the comfort of your shower as you take your shower from necessity to luxury. Lather in the enchantment of your own private unicorn spa as you wash, cleanse, and unwind with these dreamy HALLU Unicorn Shower Bombs. Post or Snap @HALLUEscape #HALLUUnicorn

Assembled Product Weight: 0 oz

2 pack fizzing shower bombs; Spins and floats while releasing sensual Unicorn Beach scent; Leaves shower sudsy and fragrant; Shower companion to HALLU Unicorn Bath Bomb and HALLU Unicorn Horn Bath Bomb

Condition: New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HALLU Unicorn Shower Bomb, Unicorn Beach Scent, 2 pack!
N Fort Myers, FL
For days that it is too time consuming to enjoy a bath bomb I opt for a shower bomb. The smells of lavender soothe my mind ! It’s not expensive and I am lucky enough to find this product at Walmart.
Brodhead, KY
I love the idea of this because I've lived in a place without a tub for years now and I tried this out and loved it! It smells amazing and for the price I think they are worth the buy!

Looking for your answer?