Hallu Escape Unicorn Bath Bomb

by HALLU

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hallu Escape Unicorn Bath Bomb!
Ann Arbor, MI
Hallu Escape Unicorn Bath Bomb uploaded by Jennifer M.
This product advertised that it would spin, bubble and float. It definitely bubbled andfoated but not so much spinning. The colors were on point and the scent is very nice. Dissolved pretty well in a warm to hot bath. Enjoyable but would've been cool if it spun!
Glade Hill, VA
This bath bomb was okay. It didn’t really have a smell and it turned the bath water purple, which was fun. It did take awhile to dissolve which was probably the best thing about it because normally bath bombs dissolve quickly. Giving three stars for length of time in water and color, but took away two because it didn’t smell or have any effect on my skin (moisturizing, softening, scent). Would buy again if it was less than a dollar for myself. But might purchase for a child.
franklin NC
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite bathbombs from walmart. I love the color bursts and it smells amazing. I also love a long lasting bathbomb that get foamy.
Haughton, LA
Colors were good, not much of a fragrance. It left an odd feel to the skin. Felt like I needed to drain the bath and shower off.
I was gifted a couple of these bath bombs so I was excited to give them a try. I usually prefer my bath bombs to have a sweet smell, but this had more of a perfume smell. However, it was not a bad smell. This bath bomb turned my bath water a purple color. The size of this bath bomb was fairly big and took awhile to dissolve in the water. I don't think this bath bomb had any moisturizing qualities for your skin, but I could see this being a fun bath bomb for a unicorn lover or little girl.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the best bath bomb I have ever used so far! The colors showed up so bold and it took literally forever to dissolve which was nice because usually the bath bombs I use dissolve really quick and leave no color and barely a scent. I'll definitely start looking for more from this brand.
Purchased at: Walmart
Received this in a walmart beauty box. It was pretty good, not as foamy as some bath bombs. It made my bath feel smooth and silky and made my skin feel really good. There was a really hard part in the center that had more concentrated dye as well that didn't want to break down.
Hallu Escape Unicorn Bath Bomb uploaded by Ellyn D.
The scent of this bath bomb is amazing!! It left my skin smelling amazing. I didn't notice any moisturizing effects of it, but that's ok. It lasted for a long bath in hot water, and the bath water was purple after using. It didn't explode or anything like some of the Lush bath bombs do, but it was a nice, gentle, relaxing bath bomb. I will buy these again because they are inexpensive and smell amazing. I received mine from my Walmart subscription box.
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun
New Castle, DE
Smells good.so soft and pleasing but I really excepted more. Sometimes it makes my skin red . Always Make sure you’re not allergic to that.

Looking for your answer?