Hallu by Peyton Geode Bath Bomb, Assorted Colors, 1 Ct

Hallu by Peyton Geode Bath Bomb, Assorted Colors, 1 Ct

Hallu by Peyton Geode Bath Bombs, 1 CtContains light-refracting floating salt crystals & hint of shimmering micaCocoa butter added for extra moisturizing benefitsRelaxing scent of Ylang Ylang, Cedar, and CitrusHallu by PeytonTreat yourself to some pink carpet pampering with the newest bath-time collection powered by actress and singer Peyton List. Whether you take to the tub or prefer a steamy shower, let the fresh notes of ylang ylang, cedar + citrus wash over you for the ultimate me-time. Find your escape in self-care + self-expression + self-love."I really enjoyed designing this new bath line as self-care is such an important part of my daily life. It was so fun infusing a bit of me and my personality into each of the products and I hope you love them!" - XO PeytonPair with the full line of Hallu by Peyton!+ Round Bath Bombs+ Heart of Gold Bath Bombs+ Geode Bath Bombs+ 2-in-1 Bath Bombs+ Bubble BathYour Hallu AwaitsEscape into a world of self-care + self-expression + self-love with Hallu bath and body pro

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hallu by Peyton Geode Bath Bomb, Assorted Colors, 1 Ct!
How would you rate this product?
Conyers, GA
Hallu by Peyton Geode Bath Bomb, Assorted Colors, 1 Ct uploaded by Melina L.
Hallu by Peyton Geode Bath Bomb, Assorted Colors, 1 Ct uploaded by Melina L.
Not impressed. Really didn't do much when placed in the bath other than stain the bathtub and skin. No foam or anything like other bath bombs I've used. The water turns into a murky gray color which isn't very appealing either. There was supposed to be floating salt crystals, but they either dissolved or sank (but didn't float). I don't recommend this to anyone, it's not worth it. These retail for $2.86 which may explain the lack of effects/action from this bath bomb. I would rather spend more and get my trustee lush bath bombs.

Looking for your answer?