BY HALLS

Halls Warm-ups Mocha Mint Cough Suppressant Temporarily Relieves Cough Due To A Cold, Occasional Minor Irritation And Sore Throat. It Gently Warms And Soothes Sore Throats And Cools Nasal Passages.

Inactive Ingredients: Carmel Color, Fd&c Blue 1, Fd&c Red 40, Fd&c Yellow 5 (Tartrazine), Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Glycerin, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Drop): Menthol (5 Mg). Inactive Ingredients: Caramel Color, Fd&c Blue 1, Fd&c Red 40, Fd&c Yellow 5 (Tartrazine), Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Glycerin, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water.

Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
These cough drops works wonders on a sore throat. It really does have a warming and soothing affect on the throat. It opens up the nostrils and throat for better breathing during severe colds and flu. Although they do not have the best taste, I would recommend this product to everyone.
Sydnee  B.
These were lifesavers during my most recent cold. Had a terrible cough which made my throat very sore. Not the greatest taste but with as good as it made my throat feel, I didn't care lol
Erika R.
Anaheim, CA
I love the warm-up Halls! They bring serious relief to soar throats and calms coughing. I haven't had this particular mocha mint flavor, but it sounds yummy!
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work really well for soothing a sore throat and calming a cough. I didn't mind the chocolate mint flavor but it is weird for a cough drop.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Halls products my mom used to buy these when I was a kid, I now buy them for my kids, how a product can bring back memories
Keisha P.
These cough drops work very well. Sometimes the taste is a bit unpleasant but they soothe my throat and ease my cough.
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is great for treating your sore throat, they really do make you feel warm while soothing your sore throat
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are really great! These help so much with your cough! They don't always taste very great but do work!
Do you have a source to purchase the following product? HALL'S WARM UP COUGH DROPS MOCHA MINT FLAVOR
Leomary P.