BY HALLS

Halls Triple Soothing Action Drops Black Berry Sugar Free.
Menthol-cough suppressant/oral anesthetic.
Soothes sore throats, relieves coughs & cools nasal passages.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone else think that these specific kind work better as fa...1 Answers
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I’m not a huge fan of the cherry flavor, but these do their job well when you have a cold. I haven’t had a cold all last year as far as I can remember and I haven’t been sick so far this year. I buy this bag for at work for when and if I have a cold, it would be a better day with them. I went through this bag, because people around me got sick and I gave it out. I also get the random sore throat and these are good for that. Now, I have the Halls specifically for that that tastes better. I have already repurchased Halls and I will continue to purchase it in the future. Halls is the only brand I buy for this type of thing, unless it is for strep throat, I will buy the Sucrets or an off brand similar to it.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
These are helpful when you have a sore throat or a cough. I used quite a few when I was sick, so appreciated that they were sugar free.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I absolutely love that they started selling these in sugar free because you don't need the extra calories and sugar when you have a cold
Christina H.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else think that these specific kind work better as far as soothing your throat ?