Halls Sugar Free Mountain Menthol Flavor Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Drops 70 ct Bag uploaded by Amy L.Halls Sugar Free Mountain Menthol Flavor Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Drops 70 ct Bag uploaded by Maine F.
4 colors available

BY HALLS

Triple soothing action. Cools nasal passages. ; see more...

Shae W.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
These are such a game changer when I get a cold!! Even if my throat isn't hurting the mint just makes me feel so much better! It's also wonderful to know the sugar free are just as good as the original!!
Amy L.
Amy L.
The plus is that this is sugar free. It claims to triple soothe sore throats, coughs, and nasal passages. I believe it does do all of those. The mountain menthol flavor is very strong. But definitely helps with the sore throat.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
I love taking Halls when I am sick! They help me stop coughing and they have a lot of different flavors! I recommend this to anyone!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to cough drops when I'm sick. Wish they were a little bigger in size but besides that I would buy again.
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
My fave! Menthol cough drops are so helpful when that tickle comes around, just be sure not to overdo it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Seaford, VA
These are SAVING MY LIFE right now. I have had the worst cough and once I start I can't stop... Once that starts, I pop one in and usually I'm good! Also soothes my throat. Strong minty taste... Not like the candy tasting cough drops but these help much more!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
I always get Halls when I have a bad cough or sore throat. It works really well and I like the mint flavor!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Inexpensive relief when you have a sore throat. I usually buy these during cold winter months in my house.