HALLS Sugar Free Mountain Menthol Flavor Menthol Cough Drops uploaded by Amy L.HALLS Sugar Free Mountain Menthol Flavor Menthol Cough Drops uploaded by Maine F.

BY HALLS

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Use The Fast-relief Of Halls As A Compliment To Your Allergy Medication During Allergy Season When Pollen, Grass And Trees Can Trigger Irritating Coughs And Scratchy, Sore Throats. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Sugar-free Mountain Menthol Flavor. This Package Includes 12 Packs Of 25 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Bags.

Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

Amanda B.
When i feel the itch or sore throat coming on, i am constantly popping these lol they numb the throat long enough for me to start feeling better. Awesome minty flavor too.. i HATE the honey and cherry flavors.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are SAVING MY LIFE right now. I have had the worst cough and once I start I can't stop... Once that starts, I pop one in and usually I'm good! Also soothes my throat. Strong minty taste... Not like the candy tasting cough drops but these help much more!
Amy L.
The plus is that this is sugar free. It claims to triple soothe sore throats, coughs, and nasal passages. I believe it does do all of those. The mountain menthol flavor is very strong. But definitely helps with the sore throat.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
These are such a game changer when I get a cold!! Even if my throat isn't hurting the mint just makes me feel so much better! It's also wonderful to know the sugar free are just as good as the original!!
Silvia M.
I love taking Halls when I am sick! They help me stop coughing and they have a lot of different flavors! I recommend this to anyone!
Michelle F.
Warrington , PA
My go to cough drops when I'm sick. Wish they were a little bigger in size but besides that I would buy again.
Katherine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always get Halls when I have a bad cough or sore throat. It works really well and I like the mint flavor!
Cecilia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Inexpensive relief when you have a sore throat. I usually buy these during cold winter months in my house.
Racheal D.
My fave! Menthol cough drops are so helpful when that tickle comes around, just be sure not to overdo it.