BY HALLS

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Enjoy This Great-tasting Drop You Can Use Everyday. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Sugar-free Honey Lemon Flavor. This Package Includes 70 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Economy Bags.

Jeanette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually buy a different brand because someone recommended it, which worked but halls is also well known and I remember the flavor cherry. I hated the cherry flavor and the blue one so I was kind of scared to buy this one cause I wasn’t sure about it. However, the flavor is good, it’s sugar free, and it actually soothes my itchy throat. HALLS Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Love the lemony menthol flavor. Soothes my sore throat very well & since it’s sugar free so I don’t have to worry about that. HALLS Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite flavors and I definitely like that it is sugar-free as when I have a cough I tend to always have one in my mouth so I feel like I eat them like candy.
yvette p.
Many people think Halls are to make you stop coughing... wrong, they are to sooth your sore throat and relieve temporarily your cough. It does not get rid of the cough but it relieves it temporarily. I love this product.
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
Perfect for an itchy throat. Bought mine at CVS Pharmacy not too far from my place. Extremely effective because it helps when I'm sick. I use it especially when I'm sick. I always buy these and keep some stored at home.
Rebecca D.
Joliet
These cough drops are great! They have the right amount of honey and lemon to help smooth a sore throat. Even if you just have a little tickle, or a little horse they are nice to have around for those times. HALLS Honey-Lemon Drops Triple Action
Clary F.
This help a lot for sore throats. I take one at night so I can get a good sleep. But this only work for me, when I am getting over flu and still have a sensitive throat.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With a great, not too strong mint taste, these cough drops offer such great and fast relief to a sore throat. Would recommend to all who don't like intense taste, but fast action.
Sarah M.
I love all Halls products! They are effective and taste great. I am also happy that they have made a sugar free option!compares great to the alternative
the halls cough drops met my expectations and I'm overall satisfied would buy this product again
Rachel B.
Newbury, NH
This are the only cough drops I buy. I always buy sugar free to, otherwise it's like eating candy all day long. Does wonders for a scratchy or soar throat.

Rite Aid