HALLS Sugar Free Honey-Lemon Flavor Suppressant Drops uploaded by Clary F.

BY HALLS

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Enjoy This Great-tasting Drop You Can Use Everyday. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Sugar-free Honey Lemon Flavor. This Package Includes 70 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Economy Bags.

yvette p.
Many people think Halls are to make you stop coughing... wrong, they are to sooth your sore throat and relieve temporarily your cough. It does not get rid of the cough but it relieves it temporarily. I love this product.
Jesica I.
Los angeles, CA
Perfect for an itchy throat. Bought mine at CVS Pharmacy not too far from my place. Extremely effective because it helps when I'm sick. I use it especially when I'm sick. I always buy these and keep some stored at home.
Clary F.
This help a lot for sore throats. I take one at night so I can get a good sleep. But this only work for me, when I am getting over flu and still have a sensitive throat.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With a great, not too strong mint taste, these cough drops offer such great and fast relief to a sore throat. Would recommend to all who don't like intense taste, but fast action.
Sarah M.
I love all Halls products! They are effective and taste great. I am also happy that they have made a sugar free option!compares great to the alternative
the halls cough drops met my expectations and I'm overall satisfied would buy this product again
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Love the honey taste and they work fast! great for dry itchy throats and to suppress coughs! always have a pack in the medicine cabinet!
Ashley D.
Most effective cough drop I've tried. The taste is not overpowering and does not have a strong medicine taste like some cough drops.
Jessica B.
Literally a life saver my throat has been sore all week and my mom finally bought me halls and now my throat feels soothed
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Zahraa A.
I love the taste of these cough drops i eat them all the time they are so good when i have a cold or sore throat