HALLS Sugar Free Black Cherry Cough Menthol Drops uploaded by Nia N.HALLS Sugar Free Black Cherry Cough Menthol Drops uploaded by Allen R.HALLS Sugar Free Black Cherry Cough Menthol Drops uploaded by Heather S.

BY HALLS

Dependable Quality, Genuine Value Since 1901.Cough Suppressant, Oral Anestheticcadburyactive Ingredients:Each Drop: Menthol 5.8 Mgadults And Children 5 Years And Over: Dissolve 1 Drop Slowly In The Mouth. Repeat Every 2 Hours As Needed. Children Under 5 Years: Ask A Doctor. Exchange Information: One (1) Drop = Free Exchange. Ten (10) Drops = 1 Fruit.Inactive Ingredients:Acesulfame Potassium; Aspartame; Eucalyptus Oil; Fd&c Blue 1; Fd&c Red 40; Flavors; Isomalt; Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose; Soy Lecithin; Wateruses:Temporarily Relieves: Cough Due To A Cold; Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat. 5 Calories Per Drop. Cools Nasal Passages. Fast Relief: Starts Working Within 10 Seconds.Sore Throat Warning: If Sore Throat Is Severe, Persists For More Than 2 Days, Is Accompanied Or Followed By Fever, Headache, Rash, Swelling, Nausea, Or Vomiting, Consult A Doctor Promptly. These May Be Serious. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: Persistent Or Chronic Cough Such As Occurs With Smoking, Asthma, Or Emphysema; Cough Accompanied By Excessive Phlegm (Mucus). Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If: Cough Persists For More Than 1 Week, Tends To Recur, Or Is Accompanied By Fever, Rash, Or Persistent Headache. These Could Be Signs Of A Serious Condition; Sore Mouth Does Not Improve Within 7 Days; Irritation, Pain, Or Redness Persists Or Worsens. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 2 Mg Per Drop. Excessive Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

• Has anyone tried the Breezers? They are too slippery.1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think that these specific kind work bett...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Halls throat drops. They taste like candy. They’re sweet and minty and strong enough to get rid of throat soreness and pain.
I am so glad they make a sugar free version because I don’t consume any sugar. It’s definitely hard to find throat remedies that are sugar free and affordable and tasty at the time.

The packaging of these particular kind is my favorite part! They are small enough and can be easily plced in my pocket. For the bigger packaging I have to awlays look for them
in my purse.

Overall, 5 star product!!! Definitely recommend.
Nia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are must-haves when I’m feeling under the weather! I found these gigantic bags at Dollar Tree for $1, so I stocked up. I live the fact that, unlike many cough drops or lozenges, these are sugar-free. I keep one bag in my laptop bag and another at home. These do an excellent job of soothing my throat, and I definitely recommend them! Will for sure repurchase them next ‘flu season.
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m not a huge fan of the cherry flavor, but these do their job well when you have a cold. I haven’t had a cold all last year as far as I can remember and I haven’t been sick so far this year. I buy this bag for at work for when and if I have a cold, it would be a better day with them. I went through this bag, because people around me got sick and I gave it out. I also get the random sore throat and these are good for that. Now, I have the Halls specifically for that that tastes better. I have already repurchased Halls and I will continue to purchase it in the future. Halls is the only brand I buy for this type of thing, unless it is for strep throat, I will buy the Sucrets or an off brand similar to it.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Writing a review about cough drops seems a little odd to me, but I am because I want to warn about the laxative effects that this product can have. They ARE SUGAR FREE and if you take more than just a few, you can experience stomach & bathroom problems. If your cough is very persistent & you're going to take more than the recommended amount, you should take any of Halls regular cough drops. I do like this flavor a lot, but only use them when I have a lightly sore throat/minor cough because the stomach issues aren't worth it.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I buy sugar free cough drops - mostly for dry mouth. I like being able to purchase in bulk like this AND that the drops are not stale. This is a good way to purchase sugar free cough crops in the cool menthol flavor! If you are buying this many you already know what they taste like - brisk!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Soothsayer the sore throat well , and is great tasting. well , the best you'll get if your sick and using them . lol. nothing tastes good if your in a condition to need these really.
Kaitlin F.
I think they are extremely effective and worth the price. As a health conscious person I appreciate that they are sugar free. I also really like the black cherry flavor.
Natalia  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these. Just as good as regular halls, but something about the sugarfree side makes them less harsh on my tongue. I like that I'm not having to take in a bunch of extra sugar just to get relief. Definitely recommend!
LeAnn H.
Onsted, MI
Love these cough drops. They taste great and you don' t have to worry about a bunch of added sugar. So glad they have lots of flavors in their sugar free cough drops too. The black cherry is one of my favs though
Paureeka L.
Bossier City, LA
I like these. They are really strong though. That's one thing about Hall's, they get the job done, but they don't always taste that great. These are defiantly better than the lemon!
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else think that these specific kind work better as far as soothing your throat ?
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried the Breezers? They are too slippery.