BY HALLS #16 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Advanced vapor action Resealable bag Fights coughs Soothes sore throats Cools nasal passages 30 drops

• I have been sick for about a week with a sore throat, do ...2 Answers
  • If I drop them in water first for awhile to take off the ...2 Answers
  • HALLS Breezers Cool Berry I want to know if it tastes th...1 Answers
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love Halls there are my go to cough drop! They soothe my throat also, helps my sore throat! They are not pricey! It can help with relieving coughs! I buy these whenever I get the cold! It lasts for about 4 hours! Highly recommend
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
These are my favorite to take when I have a sore throat. I can't stand the Cherry ones the strawberry ones are great and taste like candy. They relieve sore throats really fast.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Halls are my go to for cough drops and I normally pick up the honey flavor. I have been battling a scratchy throat recently and I was at a friends house and he gave me a strawberry Halls and I loved it. The flavor is sweet and yummy and still has the amazing power of Halls. This is going to be my new go to.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We love buying Halls brand Cough suppressants, during cold seasons my children or my husband usually get a bad cough and I have them use Halls as it is effective is suppressing their cough and making them feel better along with using cough medication.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these. Though they can be very strong, they are very effective. I havent tried any other brand but I like most of the Halls flavors. They work really fast for me especially when I have a stuffy nose. They can be a bit pricey but definitely worth it. Sometimes I just have them as candies even when I don't need it for my cough/flu. Definitely recommend it.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love halls, love the taste also we use halls for a cold and they take away my coughs or help me get less... Use can purchase in any drug store and gas stations. I highly recommend in winter season the most (:
Jessica F.
These are great for when you have a cough they soothe your throat and keep you from coughing and they are a great price for how many you get of this product we always have them on hand in case we get sick because we love having them when we're sick to help with coughing
Marilyn R.
I purchase this for my son when he had a cold after purchasing several other flavored. He took these with a problem. He will spit out any medicine that he finds gross or that tastes nasty according to him. These are his favorite and it helps a lot with his cough when he's sick. Im glad I was able to find a flavor that he likes.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Halls are my go to cough drops. Strawberry flavor is okay. Halls coat my throat for awhile so I don't cough my head off. They also are cheap and you can find them on sale a lot. They are easy to find in almost all stores!
Alexia S.
I seriously love these strawberry Halls! They are EVERYTHING. As a person with Asthma and constant problems of congestion, chest pressure, cough, etc. Halls are essential for my bag! I MUST have them on me. They relieve my chest pressure, open up my nose, and relieve my coughing. Or even when you have just a simple cold, this helps me a lot! I also enjoy the different flavors they come in. I would recommend these! P.S. they come with cute little pep talks too!!
Maricel O.
If I drop them in water first for awhile to take off the strong strawberry flavor would they still work ?
I have been sick for about a week with a sore throat, do this help stop my throats from hurting, do they actually work?
Wajiha I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
HALLS Breezers Cool Berry I want to know if it tastes the same as the hauls sweets which they have. as in uk I have not yet seen this anywhere which is said bcoz I would have tried it as I had the summer flue due to funny weather changes in london

back