BY HALLS

Fights coughs. Soothes sore throats. Cools nasal passages. Advanced Vapor Action Formula. Halls with Advanced Vapor Action: No other brand brings you our patented Advanced Vapor Action formula. Halls with Advanced Vapor Action goes to work immediately to fight coughs, soothe sore throats and make nasal passages feel cooler. Halls - a trusted name throughout the world. Dependable quality and value for over 90 years. Calorie Content: 15 per drop. Resealable bag. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the cherry ones- halls in general help when you get that itchy sore throat or horrible cough! I love and have always love Halls for coughs, sore throats , etc!! Only brand I buy!!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I hate cough drops and these are one of the few flavors I can tolerate when I am sick, aside from the assorted fruit ones, these are my favorite!
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Only cough drops I'll really use as these taste almost like mints. The taste is nice and the spearmint feels great against the throat
Emily P.
Vincent, OH
These are the only kind of cough drops I will eat! They taste like spearmint gum, and they work great! Highly recommend!
Cassandra D.
I love this product!! This flavor is great and they don't have that medicine taste but still work just as well!
Cody K.
Burton, MI
Halls are amazing cough drops! The only kind that can actually help with that dry cough....
melissa b.
Hamilton , ON
These are amazing I love these kind and only this kind it seems every other halls is too hot u can't have it in ur mouth without spitting out