BY HALLS

1.50% Fewer Calories Than Sugared Hard Candy
2.Advanced Moisture Action
3.Freshlock Zipper Resealable Bag
3.20 Drops Of Sugar-free Candy
Ingredients: Isomalt; Less Than 2% Of: Acesulfame Potassium, Beta Carotene, Blue 1, Blue 2, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Red 40, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose.

Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
I love halls refresh always makes me feel a little better and it's not in nasty flavors! Love it essential for the winter time , even when i don't have a soar throat they are so fresh
Estefania G.
I suffer from a dry cough quite often and these drops are the best I have found for my particular problem especially because they do not contain a strong menthol component.
Kat R.
Pittsville, WI
I have a cold & have been using these nonstop. They provide relief of cough but it seems you constantly have to have one in your mouth in order for it to help
Billie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have try this product and I love using this product when I have a cold. I do recommend them when you have a cold.
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
Size is so convenient and it does the job asap! Not only does it taste great but it keeps you awake and alert.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
These are really good! if you need your mouth to feel refreshed and moist these are just what you need.
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Essential for the winter time , even when i don't have a soar throat they are so fresh
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
These are one of my favorite kinds of cough drops! The flavor is great!
amber y.
hamilton, ON
These are the tastiest halls product I've ever had. They are great for soothing a cough, but less so for a sore throat. They are very sweet and it's easy to forget you are eating a halls and not a candy. I think the flavor is great and they don't dissolve too quickly. If you're using them to fight a cough you basically have to have one in your mouth at all times as there is no lasting relief after the drop is gone. I love them for soothing and I really don't mind having to constantly be sucking on one though that could get expensive. The bag is resealable and the drops are individually wrapped inside.
Billie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Will you try this product?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many flavors are there?