BY HALLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How are these ? Do they taste good ?7 Answers
  • I have never heard of these. Has anyone tried these?7 Answers
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
These are great! The blueberry taste was a pleasant surprise and I really enjoyed it. These don't at all have that gross cough syrup flavor which was really nice. I would recommend them to everyone!
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
I just bought a bag of these cough drops, they taste very good and not the nasty medicine taste. I highly recommend this to anyone. I'm not a fan of blueberries but this is Pretty good😊
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't take anything but the brand Halls for cough drops, they're the best brand because every flavor or type works
Christina W.
Taste great and keep my cough at bay. These were a wonderful purchase, would definitely buy again.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work really well on my sore throat. It help sooth it and help my stuffy nose some too.
Kymberlee S.
Kennewick, WA
These definitely worked for me when I was sick but I didn't really care for the taste.
Melissa  C.
Lockport, NY
I love these I think they work great and the also taste really good too I love them
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are wonderful. They work great, they taste good and they get the job done.
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
I have been using this since i was a kid. It love it very much. It is very effective . It is not expensive at all
S.Y. B.
NORTH CHESTERFIELD , VA
I have never heard of these. Has anyone tried these?
kainaat a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How are these ? Do they taste good ?