BY HALLS

For Updated, Accurate Country Of Origin Data, It Is Recommended That You Rely On Product Packaging Or Manufacturer Information. Temporarily Relieves: Cough Due To A Cold; Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat.Upc: 312546637641 - Halls Plus Icy Syrup Center, Icy Strawberry 25 Drops - 12 Pack - Temporarily Relieves: Cough Due To A Cold; Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat. - Halls Plus Icy Syrup Center, Icy Strawberry 25 Dropstemporarily Relieves: Cough Due To A Cold; Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat.Menthol.Icy Syrup Center.Advanced Vapor Action.Halls - Dependable Quality And Value For Over 100 Years.15 Calories Per Drop.Warnings: Warning Text: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
1.Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds.
2.Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages.
3.Use The Fast-relief Of Halls As A Compliment To Your Allergy Medication During Allergy Season When Pollen, Grass 4.And Trees Can Trigger Irritating Coughs And Scratchy, Sore Throats.
5.Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Icy-strawberry Flavor With A Soothing Liquid Center

Buy on Walmart
Victoria P.
I love these because of the cooling sensation from the inside. Only problem is once you pop one you gotta pop in another after about 10 minutes because your cough comes back. These taste good though so it's bearable.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
I'm totally head over heals for these!!! I am sick with the cold right now and they have been my best friends this entire time! They make me feel like I'm not so congested.
Madelen B.
I really like this product. I was diagnosed with strep throat and had a horrible sore throat I used the halls cough drop and it help soothe my sore throat.
Byanka D.
I love Halls cough drops. They are the only effective cough drop to soothe my soothe throat and to help my cough. They are strong but they do taste good :)
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like them. Those are refreshing. The taste is great. The effectiveness does not last more than few minutes. But it is not a cough medication.
Paulina K.
Love these, great flavor and the inside is really good. favorite one is cherry but also minty flavors!!!
Gabby T.
Love these cough drops. The flavors are so good but they also help a lot when I have a sore throat.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love thos candy also when i have a cough its help me to heal my cough a little bit
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
It really make my cought better.. halls is the best brand to buy for your cough even if you don't have any prescription! It's always a great price
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these they work good and help me out when I get a bad cough, plus I even like the other flavors too