Halls Plus® Honey Lemon Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Menthol Drops 9 ct Pack

BY HALLS

Dependable quality and value for over 100 years. HALLS Plus Soothing Syrup Center has Advanced Vapor Action® to help soothe sore throats, relieve coughs and cool nasal passages. see more...

Ana Q.
Ana Q.
Halls brand is great for a sore throat. Although this is not my favorite it is definitely the best to actually help soothe your throat.
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
We use halls for quick relief from sinus problems ,cough & soar throat they soothe your throat really well I like the other flavors but found that halls plus really works the price isn't to bad.
Ivette W.
Ivette W.
Hayward , Ca
I use halls when ever I a dealing with a soar throat they really help to sooth the discomfort. I always make sure to have some around.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Halls is a great product. They have different flavor a for everyone. I like this honey flavor the strawberry the best!
Heather D.
Heather D.
It's really only effective as a cough suppressant while you are eating it and a few minutes after. It's not completely disgusting and it does work while you're eating it though.
amber y.
amber y.
Hamilton, Ontario
I pick up a pack or two of these every time I catch a cold. They are strong and they taste horrible to me, but they help sooth my throat and help clear my sinuses to help me breath when I'm sick. I've tried many other halls and while they are all much weaker in flavor, they are not nearly as effective. They don't need to taste good they just need to work - and these so. Obviously the travel friendly packaging is a giant plus too. Fits perfectly in your pocket and each drop is individually wrapped inside.
Shaquoya B.
Shaquoya B.
I like this flavor way more than the original flavor...I hardly ever get sick but when I do I grab for this flavor !