Halls Plus® Cherry Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Menthol Drops 25 ct Bag uploaded by Jasmyn P.

BY HALLS

Halls Plus Cough Suppressant With Medicine Center Drops Cherry is an extra strength formula cough suppressant. Halls Plus Cough Suppressant with Medicine Center Drops Cherry provide relief for sore throats and help against coughing. Halls Plus Cough Suppressants come in a variety of flavors to ensure consumers can find a flavor they like. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Works well but I feel like the wear off very fast. Some of the other flavors last a little longer as far as soothing the throat. I wouldn’t buy them again. Got them in a really good sale on them at publix though.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE
Halls cough drops get the job done. Although the cherry ones are quite gross if you ask me. Menthol ones are the best in my opinion.
Jessica C.
Love Halls cough drops, probably he best on the market. I love the cherry flavored not so much this one with filling though.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I've gone through too many of these recently but they are amazing. I've had a severe cough for over a month and these help so much. I was totally surprised. The menthol is great but it's the syrup center that helps coat your throat that is life saving. It's worth the extra dollar to get more out of your cough drop. These will be in my medicine bin all the time now.
Samantha T.
Halls will always be a favorite cough drop brand for me but unfortunately I am not a fan of these cherry drops. They taste too much like cherry cough medicine.