HALLS PLUS® Cherry Cough Menthol Drops uploaded by Jasmyn P.

BY HALLS

Dependable Quality, Genuine Value Since 1901. Active Ingredients: Each Drop: Menthol 7.5 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Fd&c Blue 2; Fd&c Red 40; Flavors; Glucose Syrup; Glycerin; Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil; Soy Lecithin; Sucrose; Water Uses: Temporarily Relieves: Cough Due To A Cold; Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat. 15 Calories Per Drop. Soothing Syrup Center. Cools Nasal Passages. Fast Relief: Starts Working Within 10 Seconds.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

Buy on Walmart
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Works well but I feel like the wear off very fast. Some of the other flavors last a little longer as far as soothing the throat. I wouldn’t buy them again. Got them in a really good sale on them at publix though.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I've gone through too many of these recently but they are amazing. I've had a severe cough for over a month and these help so much. I was totally surprised. The menthol is great but it's the syrup center that helps coat your throat that is life saving. It's worth the extra dollar to get more out of your cough drop. These will be in my medicine bin all the time now.
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
It may not be an organic cough suppressant, but it is effective. They taste good while soothing your throat and cough. They are cheap which is good but I would rather buy an all natural cough suppressant for more money. But, I would buy it again.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
Halls will always be a favorite cough drop brand for me but unfortunately I am not a fan of these cherry drops. They taste too much like cherry cough medicine.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE
Halls cough drops get the job done. Although the cherry ones are quite gross if you ask me. Menthol ones are the best in my opinion.
Jessica C.
Love Halls cough drops, probably he best on the market. I love the cherry flavored not so much this one with filling though.