BY HALLS #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls - Dependable Quality And Value For Over 100 Years. Visit Our Website At Www.Gethalls.Com. Distributed By: Cadbury Adams Usa Llc, Parsippany, Nj 07054. Made In Canada. Questions? Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday To Friday, 9 Am - 6 Pm Eastern Time. Temporarily Relieves: Cough Due To Cold; Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat.

Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

Active Ingredient: Menthol 6.5 Mg. Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water.

• How effective is this against preventing excessive coughing?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?5 Answers
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently dealing with a scratchy throat. Besides taking meds like Mucinex I have to suck on these cough drops all day to ease the grainy feeling. I love the mint flavored ones because I feel like they actually stop me from coughing as well. The fruit flavored ones do not do much for me. They also help breathing better when I am stuffed up. I got mine today at Marianos for $1 but they can be found anywhere that as a cold and flu aisle. I left the house earlier just to get these on my way to work. Hopefully this scratchy feeling is gone soon!
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these thinking they were mint flavored. They’re very menthol-y which is a taste I dont particularly enjoy, I wish there was a flavor like mint in these to help mask the flavor. However these do exactly what it says on the bag so I put up with the flavor
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I pop one of these in when my throat starts to hurt and viola! It helps me so much! The only down side is that it doesn’t help after it’s gone. I’ll have to eat more than one if I want to get a long lasting effect! It does help quell my cough though.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought these Cough Drops at CVS. They taste pretty good and do not have a nasty aftertaste. This item was affordable and not super pricey. Would buy again in the future. If you are not a big fan of the fruity cough drops these would be a great item for you to try.
alyssa S.
These are my go to with coughs me my boy friend and my kids loves these we don't care much foe the other flavor but these ones are great.. definitely would recommend...
Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
These are always in my home especially starting in the fall when cold and flu season is upon us we generally buy the biggest bag available to have on hand most of the winter love the menthol-lyptus flavor of these!
Carmen l.
Hudsonville
I love these cough drops. They don't feel as harsh as some of the others. They also taste a lot better than some of the others I've tried too. Definitely my go-to.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These cough drops are a lifesaver! When I'm really sick and congested I always reach for these. The mental provides a cooling effect and soothes a sore throat. The eucalyptus helps open up all your congestion. At first the taste is a bit intense but you get used to it and they are now my favorite cough drop!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I have a bad cold, there's no way I'm leaving the house without these Halls cough suppressants. They work amazingly well and are the perfect fix when you can't get to the doctor right away. They're affordable and easy to find at any drugstore or grocery. I highly recommend picking these up the next time you feel a cold coming on. They work wonders!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
these things have been saving my life now that the temperature is changing drastically. I have recently been/still getting over a severe cold, and I HATE a sore throat. I take some advil during the day and pop these specific halls brand in my mouth and my throat is immediately feeling better. its less sore and irritated and gives a nice coating.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How effective is this against preventing excessive coughing?

back