BY HALLS

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Use The Fast-relief Of Halls As A Compliment To Your Allergy Medication During Allergy Season When Pollen, Grass And Trees Can Trigger Irritating Coughs And Scratchy, Sore Throats. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Sugar-free Honey-berry Flavor.

Halls Fast Relief Sugar Free Cough Drops, Honey Berry Flavor, 25 Drops / 1 Pack :

Sugar Free
Advanced Vapor Action Formula
Fights Coughs
Soothes Sore Throats
Cools Nasal Passages
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Drop) Menthol 2.5 Mg (Cough Suppresant, Oral Anaesthetic). Inactive Ingreedients: Acesulfame Potasium, Aspartame, Beta Carotene, Fd&c Blue 1, Fd&c Red 40, Flavors. Isomalt, Sodium Carboxymetylcellulose, Soy Lecithin, Water.

• What does this taste like? I don't like honey flavor, wil...4 Answers
  • Whenever my throat begins to ignite I eats it. Is really ...8 Answers
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always get the sugar free Halls now because when I'm sick with a scratchy throat, I go through the cough drops quick!! No one wants all that added sugar when you're poping cough drops all day. High sugar intake can work against your body when it's trying to heal itself from being sick. The flavor is great even being sugar free.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must have in your medicine cabinet and are not at all expensive I don't think they. I can find them anywhere. I use them often over the winter months.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Halls cough drops are my life saver in winter and fall! I always have at least one lack of these in the house. I love the honey berry flavor and even though it is sugar free... They still have great taste and work great!
Gissel M.
Kenosha , WI
Where do I start! these taste so good and whenever I'm sick or just have a cold my husband gets me these definitely help you feel a bit better. I love the variety they have also.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these cough drops! They have a great taste and of course a positive effect! Usually when I use these, they help my cough way more than any other cough drop brand I've ever used! Definitely worth the buy & try!
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Halls drops are such great products. I love the honey lemon flavor the best but this flavor is very good too. Very good at numbing the throat and tastes great
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
These are so wonderful. They don't taste gross like most cough drops and last a while. My sister eats them like candy sadly.
Faith S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These really soothe a sore throat. When I have a sore throat and need to make it through the day, I always reach for these.
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Love these cough drops. they don't taste like medicine at all. they have a great flavor and don't taste bland.
Tabitha W.
I remember my mom always using halls for her cough and now I do too. These are great and affordable.
Luciana M.
Northampton, MA
Whenever my throat begins to ignite I eats it. Is really good, taste and result.
Kristal W.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does this taste like? I don't like honey flavor, will I still like it?

back