Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetHalls
Menthol Cough Sugar Free Drops Honey-Berry Flavor

HALLS Menthol Cough Sugar Free Drops Honey-Berry Flavor

by Halls

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Use The Fast-relief Of Halls As A Compliment To Your Allergy Medication During Allergy Season When Pollen, Grass And Trees Can Trigger Irritating Coughs And Scratchy, Sore Throats. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Sugar-free Honey-berry Flavor.

Halls Fast Relief Sugar Free Cough Drops, Honey Berry Flavor, 25 Drops / 1 Pack :

Sugar Free
Advanced Vapor Action Formula
Fights Coughs
Soothes Sore Throats
Cools Nasal Passages
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Drop) Menthol 2.5 Mg (Cough Suppresant, Oral Anaesthetic). Inactive Ingreedients: Acesulfame Potasium, Aspartame, Beta Carotene, Fd&c Blue 1, Fd&c Red 40, Flavors. Isomalt, Sodium Carboxymetylcellulose, Soy Lecithin, Water.

What does this taste like? I don't like honey flavor, will I still like it?
Whenever my throat begins to ignite I eats it. Is really good, taste and result.
Start your review of HALLS Menthol Cough Sugar Free Drops Honey-Berry Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Allison W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
A must-have for me. I'm on keto for medical reasons, and refuse to use regular full-sugar cough drops. These don't raise my blood sugar or ketones at all. These have a mild menthol taste with a fruity flavor, so they're more effective than the just fruit-flavored "candy" cough drops.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a must have in your medicine cabinet and are not at all expensive I don't think they. I can find them anywhere. I use them often over the winter months.
Maria V.
New Bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Este es mi sabor favorito de halls, me encanta que además de ser súper agradable el sabor ayuda a mejorar el malestar de garganta en minutos.
Madeline B.
Covington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
When I have a cough I always reach for the halls the menthol soothes the cough and gives you a break before your next major coughing fit. They usually taste pretty good it’s almost eating candy with a little bit of medicine.
Stacey M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m not a fan of halls due to the menthol flavor but they do work to soothe your sore throat.
Krissy K.
Ringoes, NJ
This was the best Halls cough drop that I have tried that actually is effective in coating and soothing your throat. It also tastes pretty good which is hard to find when it comes to an effective cough drop. I would highly recommend.
Jess R.
Bradford, PA
These ones are okay, they aren’t like gross ones that just taste like medicine these are ones that my mom has with her. She likes them better than I do but they’re still pretty good.
Dani B.
Lebanon , IN
I thought I’d try this and I actually liked it! I love it’s sugar free and it tastes great. Anyone on the fence — try it! You won’t be disappointed!
Tabitha W.
I remember my mom always using halls for her cough and now I do too. These are great and affordable.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Halls cough drops are the best. I always have them ready when I get itchy throat.