HALLS Menthol Cough Melon Splash Drops uploaded by Kathie L.HALLS Menthol Cough Melon Splash Drops uploaded by Claire M.HALLS Menthol Cough Melon Splash Drops uploaded by Melissa B.

BY HALLS

Halls Melon Splash Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Menthol Drops Help Soothe Sore Throats And Relieve Coughs. With The Great Flavor Of Melon Splash, Get Effective Cough Relief That Comes With A Less Intense Cooling Taste.

Halls Cough Drops, Melon Spash, 30 Ct

Temporarily Relieves Coughs
Soothes Sore Throats
Cools Nasal Passages
Cough Suppressant
Oral Anesthetic
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Drop: Menthol (2.7 Mg). Purpose: Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic. Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Oil, Fd&c Blue 1, Fd&c Yellow 5 (Tartrazine), Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water.

Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
These ase the best tasting cough drops that actually work. They are light and cool, almost refreshing tasting. Which is great when you're trying to clear your head full of mucus..... very pleasant you have a nice refreshing flavor that you can feel working that doesn't taste so mediciney.
Betsy W.
Plainville, CT
I have been sucking on these the last few days after having a tube down my throat from surgery. They have been working well for my sore throat & don't have that strong menthol taste that I hate from most Halls products. The flavor is melon with a mild menthol taste. I'd definitely buy these again.
Jennie C.
Very interesting. I saw these at the dollar tree and I had to get them. My initial thought was that it tasted just like the trident melon mint layers gum. So if you like that then you will love this. =) The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is after a while the melon flavor is overpowered by the mint/menthol flavor. Still very good though!
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
Just tried these for the first time today when I felt a sore throat coming on. I was pleasantly surprised these are refreshing yet minty and soothing. It helped right away!
Melissa B.
Charlotte, TN
Not only do these help your cough, but they taste super yummy! They are from the trusted brand of halls too. You also can't beat $1 per bag!
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
These have a strange but good flavor, but the after taste is kind of gross.
Diana P.
I am a BIG fan of ALL Halls cough drops and have been since a very young kid always made me feel better when I had bad colds, flu's, or just my nasty strep throat, a great product these are good too, but I prefer the one's with the liquid in the center's. I LOVE IT
Connor H.
South Lee, MA
How strong is the menthol taste with these cough drops? I am in serious need of cough drops and would love a melon option, but I'm not sure how the menthol/melon combination would taste...