BY HALLS #12 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls® Mentho-Lyptus® Honey Lemon Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic.
Fast relief. Starts working within 10 seconds. Improved formula.
Fights coughs.
Soothes sore throats.
Cools nasal passages.
Advanced Vapor Action®.
New! Improved formula.
80 drops. Economy pack. see more...

Halls Mentho-Lyptus Honey Lemon Throat Cough Drops
  • "They help me when I feel a cold coming on and they taste great unlike other Cough drops!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not big on taking medicine at all." in 1 review
  • "I know whenever I have a sore throat I can take this product and know that my sore throat is being treated and they have a great taste." in 1 review
Daria K.
Review for: 25, 80 more...
Love Halls!! Their flavors for cough drops are more than bearable, they actually taste good. My favorite brand! Best flavor is strawberry, but they all last forever and actually make my throat feel better when I need them :)
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently sick as a dog and the only thing helping me feel any better for my throat. The taste of the cough drop isn't too strong taste worse and I LOVE putting them in my tea!
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 40 more...
I am not fond of the taste of the Halls Mentho Lypstus Honey Lemon cough drops. If I need cough drops I use the strawberry flavored halls cough drops.  The cough drops do not have a lasting affect on my cough. It seems like I have one cough drop gone and two minutes later I need another one.
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These cough drops are entirely too sugary and leave a strange taste in your mouth. It’s a horrible flavor. When you are sick, the last think you want us to be made more nauseated by a gross tasting drop. I wouldn’t buy this flavor again.
Hannah S.
Boston
I have tried many different kinds of cough drops and these are without a doubt my favorite brand by far! So good at relieving my sore throats and cough. Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Alicia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Haven't really had these in a few years. I usually will take these if my cough is minor but sometimes I get this horrible cough that only prescribed medicine can make me feel any better.
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product when I am sick and when I am not. Some medications cause mouth dryness and if I feel a little dry I just pop one of these and problem solved. Works great when you are dealing with a cold or sinus issues. Really calms that tickle in your throat and open those nasal passages. The cherry is my favorite flavor and when I can I get the sugar free option.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
The cherry flavored triple soothing action cough drops are my go-to cough drops. I rarely deviate from this flavor or brand. It gives you a decent amount of 40 drops and they do help calm your coughs and soothe your throat. This is my in between self medication when the cough is more an annoyance then hindrance. These definietly work with the menthol ingredient. Definitely buy every cough season.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Halls cough drops are great! They work fast and they taste wonderful! You'll think it's candy, really. You won't even see it as taking medicine, but it will help with your cold and the pressure on your chest immensely. Definitely worth to stock up on these. The large packages are great because you generally don't need to use that many of these cough drops (considering they're rather effective), so you'll always have back up if and when the next cough comes around.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the stuff to get when you're running a cold and your throat is sore. These don't taste like candy and they soothe your throat and make it feel 1000x better. It's worth the short trip to the store. The Dollar Tree has a 12 count package, which is a plus, depending on how many you would need. They also help quickly to soothe your throat. Definitely a recommended product!
Jordyn P.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this product help with children also?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
How many flavors does this come in?