BY HALLS #7 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls® Mentho-Lyptus® Honey Lemon Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic.
Fast relief. Starts working within 10 seconds. Improved formula.
Fights coughs.
Soothes sore throats.
Cools nasal passages.
Advanced Vapor Action®.
New! Improved formula.
80 drops. Economy pack. see more...

Halls Mentho-Lyptus Honey Lemon Throat Cough Drops
  • "They help me when I feel a cold coming on and they taste great unlike other Cough drops!" in 1 review
  • "I know whenever I have a sore throat I can take this product and know that my sore throat is being treated and they have a great taste." in 1 review
  • "I'm not big on taking medicine at all." in 1 review
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This a re my fave refreshing candy for sore throat, taste really good Cherry is my favorite flavor. The small pieces of candy are tasty and no to strong that even kids can have them. I can carry them in my purse and take one anytime I need. Love them will continue to buy them if I need them.
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am currently sick as a dog and the only thing helping me feel any better for my throat. The taste of the cough drop isn't too strong taste worse and I LOVE putting them in my tea!
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert
These cough drops are entirely too sugary and leave a strange taste in your mouth. It’s a horrible flavor. When you are sick, the last think you want us to be made more nauseated by a gross tasting drop. I wouldn’t buy this flavor again.
Hannah S.
Boston
I have tried many different kinds of cough drops and these are without a doubt my favorite brand by far! So good at relieving my sore throats and cough. Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these during the winter season because they help me deal with a cold and sore throat . The flavor is refreshing and long lasting . Lemon and strawberry are my favorite
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes to the Halls cough drops my favorite is the honey lemon flavor. It is so soothing for my throat. This is something I definitely recommend for everybody.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Halls has always been one of the most effective cough drops even with decongestant qualities which came in good when having those especially if out of nasal spray.
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product when I am sick and when I am not. Some medications cause mouth dryness and if I feel a little dry I just pop one of these and problem solved. Works great when you are dealing with a cold or sinus issues. Really calms that tickle in your throat and open those nasal passages. The cherry is my favorite flavor and when I can I get the sugar free option.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
The cherry flavored triple soothing action cough drops are my go-to cough drops. I rarely deviate from this flavor or brand. It gives you a decent amount of 40 drops and they do help calm your coughs and soothe your throat. This is my in between self medication when the cough is more an annoyance then hindrance. These definietly work with the menthol ingredient. Definitely buy every cough season.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Halls cough drops are great! They work fast and they taste wonderful! You'll think it's candy, really. You won't even see it as taking medicine, but it will help with your cold and the pressure on your chest immensely. Definitely worth to stock up on these. The large packages are great because you generally don't need to use that many of these cough drops (considering they're rather effective), so you'll always have back up if and when the next cough comes around.
Jordyn P.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this product help with children also?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
How many flavors does this come in?