10 colors available

BY HALLS #11 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls® Mentho-Lyptus® Honey Lemon Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic.
Fast relief. Starts working within 10 seconds. Improved formula.
Fights coughs.
Soothes sore throats.
Cools nasal passages.
Advanced Vapor Action®.
New! Improved formula.
80 drops. Economy pack. see more...

• How many flavors does this come in? 7 Answers
  • Does this product help with children also?14 Answers
Halls Mentho-Lyptus Honey Lemon Throat Cough Drops
  • "They help me when I feel a cold coming on and they taste great unlike other Cough drops!" in 1 review
  • "I know whenever I have a sore throat I can take this product and know that my sore throat is being treated and they have a great taste." in 1 review
  • "I'm not big on taking medicine at all." in 1 review
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I use a variety of brands for cough drops; the same flavors get old after a while. I love the honey lemon throat cough drops by Halls; they soothe my sore throat and minimize coughing spells. I love that they come in a small and large bag; depending on how often you use cough drops. I usually go for the small bag, since I do not use them too much.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
This helps me tremendously will I have a cough. I tried taking medicine to helps but it doesn't work as fast as these. In a matter of minutes I feel so much better and they take so good with a great affordable price..you can find them anywhere. Honey Lemon is my favor but they all taste very good. You can also add them to your hot tea 🍯🍬
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hollywood, FL
I have a sore throat and laryngitis right now. Thank heavens for these drops. They were so soothing. Last night I couldn't even speak. These helped so much I can't believe it. If you are hoarse and have throat irritation and an annoying cough, run, don't walk to get these. Wow. Very effective.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Halls' Medicated Cough Drops in Honey Lemon are probably one of my least favorite cough drops. Although they work just as well as the other flavors, they taste horrible! The "natural honey" flavor did not mesh well with the overpowering lemon so I won't buy these again.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
These cleared up my cough, which is why they received 2 stars. However, they tasted really awful. I didn't like the flavor one bit and it was absolutely impossible to get out of your mouth. I won't be repurchasing this flavor. I will try a different one next time.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
These cough drops work very well and keep me from hacking up a lung when I'm in class. Down-side is the after taste is not the best (especially after a few). I can't describe it, but it's definitely the worst part about these. The taste itself isn't that bad.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
The taste is definitely a medicine taste, but it's not too bad! These work wonders whenever I have a cough. I find that OTC cough medicines don't do the trick, but these definitely do. They're inexpensive and the pack comes with a lot.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA
Halls always gets my throat and cough feeling better. They are easy to put in my purse and bring with me thought the day. Only thing is the taste of them kinda make me nauseous. This flavor is the only one I can kind of tolerate.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I love the flavor of these cough drops! I have to put these away as soon as my sickness subsides because if I don't, I will eat them like mints. I know, that's not good but they are so good and I highly recommend this to all.
Anneliese H.
Anneliese H.
Latonia, KY
These are fine and they work ok but I hate the taste. Although I will say they're not as strong as the original halls. I feel like they're not very effective though. Not as good as originals work or the halls breeze.
Jordyn P.
Jordyn P.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this product help with children also?
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
How many flavors does this come in?