Halls® Ice Peppermint Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Menthol Drops 30 ct Bag uploaded by Yisel C.

BY HALLS

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Advanced Vapor Action® Cools Nasal Passages Soothes Sore Throats Fights Coughs Extra Strength Halls® - Dependable quality and value for over 100 years. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Halls is one of my favorite brands of cough drops. I have really bad allergies and my throat hurts a lot from coughing so much. These cough drops cool my throat, relieve coughs and cools the nasal passages
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Excelente para cuando te sientes mal de la garganta y con gripe!! Hace que uno se sienta mucho mejor
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Clears you right up not just your throat but your nose as well almost too much! Still would use again.
Yvette D.
Tempe, AZ
When I had a sore throat these really did help me sooth and clear my throat out and also my nose for some reason lol. I do recommend this to people
Franceska R.
naples, fl
While they did clean up my sinuses they also set my throat on fire. maybe I'm a wimp but these are some strong cough drops
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
MY go to caught drops. I always know to get HAlls when i am feeling a cold coming. I always go for halls because I trust the brand.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Definitely clears your throat AND nose but I hate this flavor!!! but if it works it works ill use it
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I was sick during my Black Friday experience and I'd have to say these were the highlight! They never fail to suppress my coughing spells, and I needed that in all of the crowds!
Natster F.
I get dry coughs in the winter and this cough drops does a great ob at helping to keep it down when I don't have any carbonated drink on me to scratch the itch.
jackie l.
Love, love, love this brand! i love their flavors and it actually does work really well! if you're coughing a lot, i would recommend this cause it taste good and it will make your throat feel better too. Their citrus flavor is my favorite cause they have lemon, grapefruit and orange and they all taste so good! the mint one is good too, plus it makes your breathe smells nice, so it's like a breathe refresher too