BY HALLS

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Enjoy This Great-tasting Drop You Can Use Everyday. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Honey-lemon Flavor. This Package Contains 80 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Economy Bags.

• Has anyone else tried these lately and been disappointed?...3 Answers
  • What are your home remedies when it comes to a bad cough? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe. " in 2 reviews
  • "Ive been using these for years and they are perfect for a sore throat and the honey lemon is very soothing " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick. " in 1 review
Renae A.
I don't like them at all. They're way too strong and burn my mouth. I also don't like the fact i have this gross aftertaste in my mouth afterwards
Destiny S.
I used to love these, but they don't really help anymore! The flavor is fine, but instead of cooling relief/anesthetic I'm met with an oozing lemony taste. They are a little pricey since they no longer perform as advertised, maybe they changed the formula. Would not purchase/recommend
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
These cough drops taste awful!! The pro to these cough drops is that they do their job and open up your sinuses, but the taste would definitely be a huge con to it. Super adorable though.
Britnee J.
These are great for a hoarse throat. I often times need to talk a lot for work and sometimes it becomes a bit much and causes me to become hoarse. I eat a few of these and then all is well is again. They are fairly inexpensive and great to always keep in your purse or backpack.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Whenever I need cough drops, these are the brand and the flavor I buy. I like the taste well enough - obviously, it's not like candy or anything but it's not unpleasant or chemical-tasting. Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Always have to have these home ! Just in case I get sick ! My favorites are the honey ones ! Great !
Frances S.
The cough drops definitely help with a sore throat. They don't taste the greatest, but the product does have menthol which gives me a little extra help de-congesting my nasal passages.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this flavor the best, its doesn't taste like cough medicine and the honey really soothes my throat! It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
I had a nasty cold with a rather bad sore throat, and these cough drops worked both pretty instantly! The honey-lemon soothed my sore throat while suppressing a cough for the most part.
Cora  B.
Paramus, NJ
Halls are always pretty strong for me but the honey lemon I can handle. It helps clear up my throat without being too overpowering.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else tried these lately and been disappointed? They just don't seem to be as strong as they use to be.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
What are your home remedies when it comes to a bad cough?