BY HALLS

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Enjoy This Great-tasting Drop You Can Use Everyday. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Honey-lemon Flavor. This Package Contains 80 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Economy Bags.

• Has anyone else tried these lately and been disappointed?...3 Answers
  • What are your home remedies when it comes to a bad cough? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe. " in 2 reviews
  • "Ive been using these for years and they are perfect for a sore throat and the honey lemon is very soothing " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick. " in 1 review
Destiny S.
I used to love these, but they don't really help anymore! The flavor is fine, but instead of cooling relief/anesthetic I'm met with an oozing lemony taste. They are a little pricey since they no longer perform as advertised, maybe they changed the formula. Would not purchase/recommend
krystal ☺.
Helps soothe my sore throat and makes me feel better. I always carry a few in my bag. I usually go for the cherry or mint ones but this has been my favorite ever since I have tried it.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
I have been getting over bronchitis for quite a while now. And i must say one thing that has helped me be on the phone all day, has been this product. Doesn't doesn't horrible or leave you with a funny after taste.
Frances S.
The cough drops definitely help with a sore throat. They don't taste the greatest, but the product does have menthol which gives me a little extra help de-congesting my nasal passages.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Whenever I need cough drops, these are the brand and the flavor I buy. I like the taste well enough - obviously, it's not like candy or anything but it's not unpleasant or chemical-tasting. Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe.
Harvey D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really good product. Out of the 5 flavors I would definitely pick this one because if your the type of person that doesn't like weird cough syrup favors and ect. This would be the best for you
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
These definitely do a good job of soothing s sore throat from a cough. I'm not a huge fan of the menthol taste but sometimes the menthol really helps so it's kind of necessary
Brenda F.
Halls Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic Drops Honey-Lemon - 30 CT  These work great if you have a stuffy nose.  When I have a cold, I will use on these all day and I can breath.  They cost anywhere from $2- $2.50 I have been using them for years.
Cheyenne G.
These are my go to cough drops when I have a cough, cold, or sore throat. They taste great and not like medicine and they are really soothing. They are reasonably priced at most places and they work better then some of the other cough drops available.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Have used these for years. Last year a coworker told me to heat up a cup of lemonade and dissolve a Hall's Honey Lemon cough drop in it, then drink the lemonade to break up congestion. I did and it worked wonders!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else tried these lately and been disappointed? They just don't seem to be as strong as they use to be.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
What are your home remedies when it comes to a bad cough?