BY HALLS #12 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Enjoy This Great-tasting Drop You Can Use Everyday. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Honey-lemon Flavor. This Package Contains 80 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Economy Bags.

• Has anyone else tried these lately and been disappointed?...3 Answers
  • What are your home remedies when it comes to a bad cough? 2 Answers
HALLS Honey-Lemon Drops Triple Action
  • "Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe. " in 2 reviews
  • "Ive been using these for years and they are perfect for a sore throat and the honey lemon is very soothing " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick. " in 1 review
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not something that's makes or breaks a sore throats but I do like having these around the house. I do think when it's a more sever cold/sore throat I reach for something a little stronger. The flavor is nice and they are deff affordable. Will probably repurchase
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite for when I have a sore throat or cough due to a cold all I have to do is open one up to help me a little with that problem. Honey lemon Halls is the one I go for they are the best and will help you out. I highly recommend it to anyone that is coming down with a cold or is sick. Halls Menthol Cough Suppresant/Oral Anesthetic Drops Honey-Lemon - 30 CT
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
Another item my household absolutely needs. It helps alleviate dry itchy coughs. It is very effective. We have several bags and also keep some in my purses in case my husband needs when we are out and about.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
These cough drops taste awful!! The pro to these cough drops is that they do their job and open up your sinuses, but the taste would definitely be a huge con to it. Super adorable though.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for that horribly irritating itch in the back of your throat that brings those never ending coughs! They really are soothing, not too overwhelming (taste wise)... and is a great addition to other medicines! I own like every flavor.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
These are nice to have when you have a sore throat. They help relieve the soreness with a great taste of honey. Always have some around when i start to get sick.
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for a hoarse throat. I often times need to talk a lot for work and sometimes it becomes a bit much and causes me to become hoarse. I eat a few of these and then all is well is again. They are fairly inexpensive and great to always keep in your purse or backpack.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste of these cough drops! The triple action kind are great when you're stuffy or blocked up. They don't cost a whole lot, so that's nice! I definitely recommend these to anyone that needs some menthol action to help clear up the sinuses!
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite cough drops to go for. I love the honey lemon flavor and they work well to help my throat. They really help when I've got a cough. These are affordable and I would highly recommend this brand.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These cough drops have saved my life during cold and flu season, especially at work or in class when I have that annoying cough tickle in my throat. I love the honey center and the flavor isn't bad at all for cough drops.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone else tried these lately and been disappointed? They just don't seem to be as strong as they use to be.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
What are your home remedies when it comes to a bad cough?

back