BY HALLS #67 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Halls Are Formulated With Advanced Vapor Action For Fast, Effective Relief That Starts Working Within 10 Seconds. Halls Fights Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, And Cools Nasal Passages. Enjoy This Great-tasting Drop You Can Use Everyday. Enjoy This Classic Cough Suppressant In Honey-lemon Flavor. This Package Contains 80 Drops In Flavor-saving Resealable Economy Bags.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe. " in 2 reviews
  • "Ive been using these for years and they are perfect for a sore throat and the honey lemon is very soothing " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick. " in 1 review
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
Another item my household absolutely needs. It helps alleviate dry itchy coughs. It is very effective. We have several bags and also keep some in my purses in case my husband needs when we are out and about.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
These are nice to have when you have a sore throat. They help relieve the soreness with a great taste of honey. Always have some around when i start to get sick.
Frances S.
The cough drops definitely help with a sore throat. They don't taste the greatest, but the product does have menthol which gives me a little extra help de-congesting my nasal passages.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Whenever I need cough drops, these are the brand and the flavor I buy. I like the taste well enough - obviously, it's not like candy or anything but it's not unpleasant or chemical-tasting. Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have used these for years. Last year a coworker told me to heat up a cup of lemonade and dissolve a Hall's Honey Lemon cough drop in it, then drink the lemonade to break up congestion. I did and it worked wonders!
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
These taste amazing and are my favorite cough drops for when I have a cold or even allergies too sometimes. They clear up my nasal passages right away. I just wish Halls would make chewy gummy versions.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
I had a nasty cold with a rather bad sore throat, and these cough drops worked both pretty instantly! The honey-lemon soothed my sore throat while suppressing a cough for the most part.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this flavor the best, its doesn't taste like cough medicine and the honey really soothes my throat! It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick.
Andrea G.
Ony cough drops I will use. The lemon tastes AMAZING, and the honey soothes the throat. I would eat these as candy if I could. They taste so good!
Brandi D.
Sarasota, FL
Feels like sipping a glass of tea with honey, lemon, and a little extra kick of menthol. The first thing I reach for when I'm sick. Love these!