BY HALLS

Ingredients: Active: Menthol 3.1 Mg Per Drop. Inactive: Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Red 40, Sucrose.

Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
When I have a sore throats and a cold and can't breath I use this so it helps soothe my sore throats and has the menthol that helps me to breath again through my nose
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
Great cough drops! The flavor of mine does not taste the best, but I am sure the other flavors taste better. I bought it in the grocery store and it met my expectations for the most part.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
These really help me when my throat is sore and/or scratchy. The flavor isn’t too overbearing and it kind of makes my throat feel numb in a relaxing way. When you’re sick and you’re throat hurts it’s the worst so these help relieve that.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
I'm not a huge fan of cough drops. I prefer losagens but if I choose a light cough drops that isn't nauseating too sweet I always grab the honey ones that aren't a sort of berries flavor. It is yellow or blue package.
monica w.
Well, when I first started developing that annoying dry cough, it didn't help at all. But, now since the cold has broken up, it does help to suppress this cough.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
When you have a cold and get that dry cough or tickle, I need to have halls. Other cough drops taste and feel like candy and I run through the bag and feel no different. Halls clears me up. My definite go to!
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
I have tried many different kinds of cough drops and these are without a doubt my favorite brand by far! So good at relieving my sore throats and cough. Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Lyndsey W.
These are my go to cough drops when I'm sick and have a sore throat. I love this flavor the best out of all the hall's cough drop flavors. These drops really help soothe my throats when it hurts.
Brit B.
Lancaster
I just tryed halls I have a serve pain in my througt I've been stuffed up could not breathe then I tryed halls my througt don't hurt as bad and I can breathe I would remmond halls to people.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Love these during the winter season because they help me deal with a cold and sore throat . The flavor is refreshing and long lasting . Lemon and strawberry are my favorite
Jordyn P.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this product help with children also?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many flavors does this come in?