BY HALLS

Ingredients: Active: Menthol 3.1 Mg Per Drop. Inactive: Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Red 40, Sucrose.

marissa B.
Jenkintown, PA
The triple soothing action ones are amazing!!!!! serious relief. wish the relief lasted a little longer after the drop was gone though.
Ashley P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Forget all the fun flavored cough drops. The orginal cherry work best! Anytime I have a sore throat or cough these do the trick.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Helps when your sick. Easy to use. Helps you feel better and relieves your sickness for a little bit.. Very affordable and cheap
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
These cough drops are amazing! Not only do they stop my cough, but they also taste great! My favorite flavor is the honey lemon.
Cristina G.
victorville, CA
I always buy the lemon and honey halls i feel that they sooth my throat better then the other flavors and they taste better too
Caitlin M.
Personally, I prefer the strawberry cough drops! They taste great, last long and help to alleviate your sore throat and cough.
Josh A.
Westernport
The cherry flavor is amazing. This is my go to during flu season. A nice cooling feeling in your throat. 10/10 would recommend.
Mika C.
These are my favorite hands down. They have a really good flavor, are extremely soothing and don't seem to rip apart my tongue!
Keila G.
Perris, CA
These work great, it really soothes the throat and clams the coughing down, definitely something i carry in my bag everyday.
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Always helps with my cough, and a pro is that the also dont taste horrible like other cough drops. I bought this at Walmart.
Jordyn P.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this product help with children also?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many flavors does this come in?