Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I have the SUGAR FREE black cherry flavor and I love them! People like me, who don’t consume sugar always get stuck with basic flavors like lemon, peppermint ... This one is so sweet and delicious and guilty free.
It definitely relieves minor throat irritation but I wouldn’t say it will help much if your throat is extremely irritated.
Halls have a lot of different flavors and are sold almost everywhere which is another pro for this product.
I bought mine for $2 at my local grocery store.