BY HALLS #8 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Ingredients: Active: Menthol 3.1 Mg Per Drop. Inactive: Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Red 40, Sucrose.

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the SUGAR FREE black cherry flavor and I love them! People like me, who don’t consume sugar always get stuck with basic flavors like lemon, peppermint ... This one is so sweet and delicious and guilty free.
It definitely relieves minor throat irritation but I wouldn’t say it will help much if your throat is extremely irritated.
Halls have a lot of different flavors and are sold almost everywhere which is another pro for this product.
I bought mine for $2 at my local grocery store.
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently sick as a dog and the only thing helping me feel any better for my throat. The taste of the cough drop isn't too strong taste worse and I LOVE putting them in my tea!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Halls triple soothing action work great. Soothes sore throat and relief cough. This is my remedy on the go when I'm down with sore throat or cough. It a great menthol cough suppressant. Highly recommend. HALLS Honey Lemon Cough Menthol Drops
Toni M.
I like these cough drops they are the best they open up your nose when you’re congested and they cool your throat and you got a bad sore throat I buy them all the time my daughter uses them tune she likes him
Rakiya S.
I totally love these Halls they help my throat so much I had the flu on my daughter went to the store and she got me some and I was so so thankful because they really help to ease the pain I was having in my throat thank you
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These cough drops are entirely too sugary and leave a strange taste in your mouth. It’s a horrible flavor. When you are sick, the last think you want us to be made more nauseated by a gross tasting drop. I wouldn’t buy this flavor again.
Rebekah F.
Willow Hill
Halls is by far my favorite brand of cough drops compared to others I have tried. I like having a choice of flavors that are all decent, and not too overpowering. Also the packaging is easy to reseal until the next time I get them out.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Haven't really had these in a few years. I usually will take these if my cough is minor but sometimes I get this horrible cough that only prescribed medicine can make me feel any better.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My children like these cough drops out of all available. I love this size as they sell them at the Dollar Tree for $1. They pleasant tasting and they help soothe
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product when I am sick and when I am not. Some medications cause mouth dryness and if I feel a little dry I just pop one of these and problem solved. Works great when you are dealing with a cold or sinus issues. Really calms that tickle in your throat and open those nasal passages. The cherry is my favorite flavor and when I can I get the sugar free option.
Jordyn P.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Does this product help with children also?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many flavors does this come in?