BY HALLS

Halls Menthol-couth Suppressant-oral Anesthetic Cough Drops Honey. Naturally And Artificially Flavored. Halls - Dependable Quality And Value For Over 100 Years. Temporarily Relieves Cough Due To A Cold.
Naturally And Artificially Flavored.
Made With Real Honey.
Soothes Sore Throats Relieves Coughs.
30 Drops.
Halls - Dependable Quality And Value For Over 100 Years.
Visit Our Website At Www.Gethalls.Com.
Try These Other Types Of Halls Products For Your Different Needs!
Halls Triple Soothing Action.
Halls Defense Vitamin C. Halls Breezers.
Uses: Temporarily Relieves: Cough Due To A Cold.
Occasional Minor Irritation Or Sore Throat.
12 Calories Per Drop.
Question?
Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday To Friday, 9 Am - 6 Pm Eastern Time Or Visit Our Website At Www.Gethalls.Com.
Mondelez International Group.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough

Per Drop: Menthol (2.7 Mg). Purpose: Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic. Inactive Ingredients: Fd&c Blue 1, Fd&c Red 40, Fd&c Yellow 5 (Tartrazine), Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water.

Buy on Walmart
Laura D.
These are my favorite cough drops when I have serious coughing problem. If you like smooth and subtle tasting drops then you will love these. I often even find them at the local dollar store so they are very budget friendly as well.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Halls is a must with my family. We usually do fruit flavored ones but I love honey! I absolutely love how real these taste and how they defeat symptoms like cough and sore throat yet are soothing and great tasting. I will buy again just because of how well they work and the creative fact of honey is awesome.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
Always my go to when I have a scratchy, sore throat. They last a good while, they taste great, and if you get the ones with menthol in the middle it kind of numbs your throat and keeps it feeling better for a longer period of time!
Demetria A.
I am not a fan of these cough drops at all. A big thumbs down 👎to this flavor! I seen the words "Real Honey" and instantly thought, "Oh these will taste good", but I was fooled. I had the weirdest after taste. It might help with suppressing coughs,(thats why I gave a 1 star), but it sure didn't have the chance to suppress mine. I think I will stick to the strawberry flavored Halls, and leave this off of my future purchase list.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
These are my favorite cough drops. I love the honey flavor. I use these because I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night coughing due to acid reflux. I pop one of these babies and I'm all set to go back to sleep. I definitely recommend these to anyone, especially if you don't need the menthol action ones to clear up your sinuses.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Works great to soothe my throat when it feels super dry or when im sick. I recommend you keep it in your mouth till it dissolves that way you don't have to keep popping them like candy
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
These are delicious! A one of a kind cough drop. I would recommend for these towards the end of your cold or if your cough is winding down. The taste is sweet but not too sweet-just like honey (lol).
Bergineliz R.
I highly recommend this hall they claim to be new halls and yes they change the quality and this one taste more like real honey 🍯 I buy this pack at the dollar tree for a 1 and they worth every penny because they help me with my soothes sore throats relieved 😌 coughs.
Kay K.
Halls' medicated cough drops in Honey are my second favorite cough drops. Although they taste slightly medicated, you can really taste the natural honey flavor. And they work as well as the other medicated Halls drops.
Ivonne R.
Houston , TX
I love these cough drops! These are my go to every time I start to feel my throat burn! I swear they help me so much!! It soothes my throat and makes me feel better in a few days it's crazy!! I always buy these ALWAYS! So totally recommend when anyone has a sore throat
Bergineliz R.
Did you know dollar tree sell halls?