BY HALLS #10 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Cools & Soothes Dry Scratchy Throats Non-Mentholated Pectin Throat Drops Easy Open Resealable Bag Questions? Call Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm EST Calorie Content:  14 Per Drop ; see more...

• Do they leave a weird aftertaste?4 Answers
  • These taste great but is there a limit as to how many I can eat e...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to regular halls and are they sweet? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The only cough drops I actually like - because they ease my cough, help my throat, but don't taste like medicine like most cough drops. " in 9 reviews
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
Halls has been around and honestly is a great brand for cough drops. However these particular ones.. are just not in the cards for me. Halls Fruit Breezers are exactly what they are... not cough drops at all for me. More like candy. I need something that is going to be strong and help soothe my throat.. not something I am going to eat as a treat lol!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using halls for my sore throat since I was a child. I came across this fruit flavour & bought it for my sore throat. While going out I don't like using cold syrups. For daytime I prefer using this. I always have one or two in my handbag just in case. The effect remains for 2-3 hours but it definitely helps with my sore throat.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
These cough drops are my everything!! Being a singer, I have to be very careful about what I use if I’m sick and I can’t use anything with menthol. Thank goodness for these magical pectin drops!! They taste good and they’re super effective. I highly recommend these to anyone! (The cream strawberry flavor is the best in my opinion)
Brooke P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
HOLY GRAIL for when I am sick!! I always have a few of these in my purse or backpack or in my truck. They have many different flavors and they taste pretty good. They are very affordable and you can find them pretty much anywhere. I would recommend  Halls Fruit Breezers to anyone!
Joann N.
These taste so magical, but doesn’t work as magical as I would
want it to. This worked for a bit but then my cough seem to have taken over the
affects causing me to get much stronger cough drops.  I would only recommend this if you have minor cough and irritation.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought these because I have the start of a sore throat. It really helps to soothe the irritation. The cooling effect last for a couple of hours and then it wears off but it's definitely great while it does last. I love the creamy fruity flavor of this. It definitely beats having a regular cherry syrupy cough drop that is very obvious when you smell the menthol that you have a cough drop in your mouth. I definitely recommend this.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this Halls product and I will continue to purchase this product. I’m very satisfied with the outcome of using this product when my throat is sore. Taste is great. Product is very affordable. I recommend this product to others.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
PLEASE READ THE PACKAGING BEFORE YOU LEAVE A REVIEW. It seems as if a lot of the reviewers here were very confused about what this product was meant to do. Halls Breezers aren't meant to prevent coughs. Their sole purpose is to soothe sore throats. If you're still coughing when sucking on these, that's because there's no cough medicine in these, only pectin, which is actually commonly used to give jellies and jams their jelly-like consistency. (So I have no idea what it [the pectin] is actively doing in these lozenges). (The actual cough drops can help soothe coughing and sore throats).

With that being said, Halls Breezers are great for your everyday throat irritations. I was a vocalist for six years and I always had these on hand. They taste great, much better than the Halls Cough Drops, though there's always a time for those too. My favorite flavor is the Strawberry Cream. It's super sweet and I like that it doesn't turn my tongue red because it's white. (The Berry flavor is red). The only thing that would make them better is being able to find them in a bulk sized bag the way you can find the cough drops but that's not a big enough hinderance to knock them down a star.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these cough drops. I keep a pack in my desk drawer for emergencies. They have a great taste and get rid of nasty coughs and ease sore throats. I love these! Definitely recommend to others!!
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best cough drops if you have a cold or a irritate throut . You can take as many as you want and you literally can eat these like candy because they are so good
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Are these good?
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
For those who say they taste like candy: is there a candy you'd compare their taste to? Or do they have their own unique flavor?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
How do these compare to regular halls and are they sweet?
Cora L.
Do they leave a weird aftertaste?
Kjersten J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste great but is there a limit as to how many I can eat each day? I've started eating them like candy! Oops.