BY HALLS

Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Halls Drops, Spearmint are a good choice when picking out cough drops. Usually regular cough drops are so over whelming with the taste and make you want to puke. These actually taste good! Halls is my favorite cough drop brand because they actually work.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I usually hate cough drops because of the taste they leave, but these taste good. It soothes a sore throat and leaves your breath minty fresh.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
When I am sick, these are the only cough drops that I can stand. The other strangely flavored ones are just too much.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love these cough drops. They are a good mint that isn't overwhelming when your sick
Zafiro I.
I love these cough drops, they taste good unlike other ones. and they really help
Leslie S.
I've always been a fan of Halls Drops, Spearmint is probably the best flavor yet.
Catherine  T.
Troutman , NC
I love these . Their not that that strong. Works well and it's very soothing.
Kayla S.
These are really the only cough drops I can stand, normally I find the taste of cough drops to be overwhelming and very gross tasting but I actually don't mind the taste. I love how fresh this makes your breath as I find my breath is usually quiet gross when I am sick but I just wish these had a bit more strength too them. I find these are effective but I can still feel my throat hurting while I'm sucking on these and I find within the first 5 minutes of stopping my throat is back to hurting.