BY HALLS

Provides temporary protection of irritated areas in sore throat Relief of minor throat irritation and coughs Made in USAHalls Plus Cough Suppressant with Medicine Center Drops see more...

Halls Drops, Honey-lemon, 30-count Drops (pack Of 12)
  • "Cough drops are surely not going to fix your throat, especially if you have strep or something serious, but they make the day bearable and work well enough to soothe. " in 2 reviews
  • "Ive been using these for years and they are perfect for a sore throat and the honey lemon is very soothing " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great on helping me stop coughing when sick. " in 1 review
Doug C.
Scott Depot, WV
Very soothing and eases cough. Great tasting . Honey lemon is perfect combination for sore/irritated throat.
fay o.
San Diego, CA
My favorite drops when I get a sore throat and it helps when you have allergies.. you can find it any where
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Life saver during the winter months with my coughing and losing my voice and everything in between.
Stav S.
Andrea G.
Ony cough drops I will use. The lemon tastes AMAZING, and the honey soothes the throat. I would eat these as candy if I could. They taste so good!
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I get a terrible cough every winter and these are basically my only relief. they're cheap and taste great!
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
I had a nasty cold with a rather bad sore throat, and these cough drops worked both pretty instantly! The honey-lemon soothed my sore throat while suppressing a cough for the most part.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Have used these for years. Last year a coworker told me to heat up a cup of lemonade and dissolve a Hall's Honey Lemon cough drop in it, then drink the lemonade to break up congestion. I did and it worked wonders!
Cora  B.
Paramus, NJ
Halls are always pretty strong for me but the honey lemon I can handle. It helps clear up my throat without being too overpowering.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
These have been a staple for me during the cold fall/winter months. It is just what a person needs to stop accessible coughing.