BY HALLS

Heading Purpose Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Cadbury Active Ingredients 1 Drop: Calories 5; Sodium 5 Mg; Total Carbohydrate 3 G (Sugars 0 G, Sugar Alcohols 3 G); Vitamin C 30 Mg; Vitamin E 7.5 Iu; Isomalt; Xylitol; Less Than 2% Of: Acesulfame Potassium; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) ; Beta Carotene; Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Natural And Artificial Flavoring; Sorbitol; Soy Lecithin; Sucralose; Titanium Dioxide (Color) Directions As A Dietary Supplement For Adults, Take One (1) Drop. Tear Along Strip. Separate To Open. Press To Reseal. Uses Excellent Source Of Antioxidant Vitamins C&e. Sugar Free. Artificially Flavored. Warnings Contains: Soy. Choking Warning. Not For Children Under 4. Hide
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough;Flu

Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste a little like medicine. However, they are still great. I keep them in my home or in my bag when I feel that I need a little antioxidant boost. I especially like to take them when I feel a cold coming on. I every used hem as cough drops sometimes.
Kay K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I hated these. Halls Defense Sugar Free Supplement Drops, for me, were pointless and tasted really bad. The lemon flavor tasted like how lemons smell and you can only eat one per day. With the latter, you might as well buy tastier supplements.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
Halls are a very good brand especially for congestion , i use them to un clog my congestion and its way more harmless than medicine
Brittany C.
Halls defense definitely help the itcj in your throat but some of them have a very strong taste that can be almost unbearable.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have alwyas loved Halls cough drops. They alleviate my dry and sore throat without tasting like medicine.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I use these as cough drops, rather than as a supplement. I love that they actually taste good, unlike a lot of similar things that just taste like chemicals.