BY HALLS

Halls Defense Vitamin C Supplement Drops Help Keep You Going, Because Each Drop Delivers 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C.

So Now, Your Family Can Sooth Their Throats With Delicious, Fruit-flavored Drops While Getting The Vitamin C They Need.

Halls Defense Vitamin C Supplement Drops Are Also Available In Assorted Citrus (Lemon, Sweet Grapefruit, And Orange)

Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Color Added

Danii M.
If you are like me and cannot tolerate the taste of menthol and thought you'd never be able to have a single cough drop outside of the red little candy cough drops you ate as a kid - a cough drop that actually worked - you are in luck with the vitamin c cough drops by halls. I love them all but especially the strawberry. When I have exacerbated allergies twice a year and end up with a upper respiratory infection or a bronchitis these are a life saver!
Kayleigh W.
Davenport , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Working in the restaurant business and trying to maintain good health. I find these so handy to have on hand at the sign of a sore throat. Great taste and help soothe my throat
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Working in an industry with a lot of "people-contact", I always keep these in my pocket. A little boost of vitamin c to keep those colds away is just what the doctor ordered!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I love strawberry flavored stuff, so this is perfect for me when I have a sore throat or a cough.