BY HALLS

Dependable Quality, Genuine Value Since 1901. Active Ingredients: 1 Drop: Calories 15; Sodium 10 Mg; Total Carbohydrate 4 G (Sugars 3 G); Vitamin C 60 Mg; Zinc 1.5 Mg; Standardized Echinacea Root Extract (Echinacea Angustifolia; Echinacea Purpurea) 15 Mg; Sugar; Glucose Syrup; Sodium Ascorbate; Citric Acid; Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil; Natural Flavoring; Ascorbic Acid; Zinc Sulfate; Red 40; Oils Of: Angelica Root, Star Anise, Ginger, Lemon Grass, Sage And White Thyme; Blue 1 Uses: Halls Defense Zinc With Vitamin C And Echinacea Supplement Drops Help Keep You Going By Helping To Support Your Immune System**. Every Delicious, Fruit-flavored Drop Provides: 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C, Plus Zinc To Help Support Your Immune System**, And Echinacea.
Indications:
Health Concern: Cough

Rachel S.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the best things in the world! I pop these any time I feel like I'm getting sick. The only problem is that they used to be in every local drugstore and now I'm having a hard time finding them. I like taking these to help keeping from getting "the crud" when it seems to start going around. Definitely tastes better than some of the other products out there. Highly recommend these! Don't have that typical Halls taste.
angel c.
lancaster, pa
My kids suffer from seasonal allergies and with that come asthma and itchy sore throat. I usually buy the cherry halls that has vicks but my drugstore didn't have any in stock but the halls defense. My son loved it sometimes the other one can soothe but at times can irritate making matters worst. But the one was great he said, taste like candy and not over powering like the other halls with vicks. I'm a bit happy he has now been taking these cough drops for two days and it seems to calm the cough from allergies.
teresa g.
These are my new favorite hall! They are not strong as the original but are very very soothing and I would recommend the orange vitamin c defense ones. Very tasty and boost the immune
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Halls is the best not only will they help your cough and sore throat but they taste great too its a win win
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
These are great tasting, sore throat relief drops. They taste more like candy than a regular cough drop.
alexia h.
Springfield, IL
Great for throats and coughs. Variety of flavors and when sucking in them they last a long time
Cassie D.
Works great for a sore throat. Love all the different flavors that taste pretty good!