Halls Defense Drops, Assorted Citrus, 30-count Drops (pack Of 12) uploaded by Jessica H.

BY HALLS

Delivers 60 mg of Vitamin C per drop Assorted Citrus: Lemon, Sweet Grapefruit, and Orange see more...

Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
We love these m. I especially love the grapefruit flavored ones in the bunch. We use them as cough drops when our throats aren't too scratchy or when we feel a cold coming on in hopes to bulk up our immune system and stave off the cold!
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
Every time I have a cold I always make sure that I have Halls Defense Vitamin C Drops. I hate the menthol in other cough drops. These drops give you dose of vitamin C as well as help soothe your throat. They also taste great!
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
 have always really liked these. I keep them in the bedroom year round to sooth my throat, especially if I wake in the middle of the night and my mouth is very dry. I always have a bottle of water by my bed, but sometimes that isn't enough to do the job. These have just enough flavor to cut through the dryness without being all sweet like candy. I usually tuck one in my cheek that I am lying on and go back to sleep and it slowly dissolves and helps to keep my mouth moist and less yuck. I only wish the bags were a little bigger.
Shelby B.
These things are amazing!!!! I swear all during cold season anytime I'd start feeling a little cough I'd start using them and bam it'd go away, normally I stay with a cold but these things are
Ike miracle workers. I have bought them multiple times this year. I loveeeee how they taste to.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
These are honestly my go-to cough drops EVERYTIME I have a sore throat or if I'm just sick in general. I love the taste. I actually just bought some because my throat is sore from raising my voice, they don't leave a gross medicine taste in your mouth and I haven't used any other cough drops since I found that I love these ones. I like to use them throughout the night so I don't wake up my boyfriend from coughing so loudly
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
These taste great. I mostly just eat these as candy, or when I feel like I haven`t had a lot of vitamin C recently. I also like the watermelon flavor.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
My family and I reach for these a lot during the cold weather months. My kids even like taking them. Just a little extra defense against all those nasty sick germs that go around.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I'm not sure how well they work as a defense but I like that it has the vitamin C and they taste really good! They're my go-to cough drops around flu season.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Not sure how well these actually work or if it's just a psychosomatic thing, but I like that I have them for when I feel a cold coming on. And, they taste good.
samantha l.
Vienna, OH
These are the only ones that I will every buy. They are great! Work pretty well and taste delicious! Hands down my favorite