BY HALLS

Ships fast and fresh!! see more...

Buy on Walmart
MeTime M.
Great for travel with and bring to work during flu seasons since we all need a boost of immunity. Small enough for pockets or purses. Tastes great like regular candy. No hint of medicine/ vitamin taste. These are sold cheaply and can be found in my local markets and convenience stores
Lola C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Halls are great cough drops my daughter has really bad allergies so that means tons of coughs and I just throw these in her backpack. And let the teacher know. And they help so much
Brooke D.
Byrdstown, TN.
Great tasting product and I feel that it really does do the job. At one point a few months ago my parents and all of my siblings had the flu so I took percausions and used this product and managed not to catch their flu!
Jocelyn K.
These are particularly delicious and they work. I take them when I feel a cold coming on or when I have a sore/dry throat, and they work like a charm. They are not too overpowering, but highly effective.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Halls Cough Drops are the only cough drops I buy. These Vitamin C Supplements taste great and are the perfect thing to carry in your purse or in the car to help fight sickness before it even starts.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are great to carry around with you! They are convenient and highly effective. They help soothe scratchy, sore throats and helps minimize coughs.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
These are so good, its crazy. I love them for when I have a dry, scratchy throat, and the flavors are all amazing.
Cecilia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Halls are the best! they provide the perfect amount of relief needed when your throat is sore. I recommend it.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are wonderful if you have a cough and cold. I always buy halls for my cough drop needs.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY
Delicious and great when you've got a little tickle in your throat or think a cold is coming!
Kathy B.