BY HALLS #20 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Assorted Citrus Halls Defense Vitamin C Drops Are Available In The Following Flavors: Lemon, Sweet Grapefruit And Orange. Assortment In Each Package May Vary.
Find Your Level Of Cool! Let The Cooling Flavor Meter Guide You.
Resealable Bag
Economy Pack
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Ascorbic Acid, Color Added (With Soy Lecithin) And Red 40.

Wendy C.
My go to cough drops!! I’ve been buying these for years and literally the only cough drops my kids will actually use.

These are so yummy and come in the flavors of orange,lemon and grapefruit. These really soothe your throat and don’t leave a nasty after taste!
Lissette A.
Long Is City, NY
Ok so I have been taking this product for years and I love it, there are several different citrusy flavors such as orange, grapefruit, and lemon and I love them all. I think this adds to the fact that I rarely get colds.
Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
These are my go to cough drops for me and my youngest boy I love vitamin c drops and they really seem to help in cold and flu season the vitamin c is terrific so if your aren’t a menthol fan these would be best for a citrusy cough drop!
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
 have always really liked these. I keep them in the bedroom year round to sooth my throat, especially if I wake in the middle of the night and my mouth is very dry. I always have a bottle of water by my bed, but sometimes that isn't enough to do the job. These have just enough flavor to cut through the dryness without being all sweet like candy. I usually tuck one in my cheek that I am lying on and go back to sleep and it slowly dissolves and helps to keep my mouth moist and less yuck. I only wish the bags were a little bigger.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
These are honestly my go-to cough drops EVERYTIME I have a sore throat or if I'm just sick in general. I love the taste. I actually just bought some because my throat is sore from raising my voice, they don't leave a gross medicine taste in your mouth and I haven't used any other cough drops since I found that I love these ones. I like to use them throughout the night so I don't wake up my boyfriend from coughing so loudly
Love X.
Great for travel with and bring to work during flu seasons since we all need a boost of immunity. Small enough for pockets or purses. Tastes great like regular candy. No hint of medicine/ vitamin taste. These are sold cheaply and can be found in my local markets and convenience stores
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
The flavor on these are really fruity. They taste wonderful! They got rid of my cough and scratchy throat. They were $1 at the dollar tree for 14 drops, definitely cheap enough. These work the same as alternatives and I would reccomend to others.
Chrissy M.
At first I didn't want to buy it because I hate the taste of grape fruit. But it doesn't taste bad at all. I bought them at walgreen and they were not pricey. They really help smooth my throat and stop the itchy a dry cough would bring on.
Bijul A.
These are really tasty and get my daily vitamin C in for the day. It's hard not to become too addicted to them, but I really enjoy the flavor. Since I go to a college, it also helps my immune system protect me from getting sick from other people. It's also really easy and cheap to buy from local drug stores.
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
Every time I have a cold I always make sure that I have Halls Defense Vitamin C Drops. I hate the menthol in other cough drops. These drops give you dose of vitamin C as well as help soothe your throat. They also taste great!
Kathy B.