BY HALLS #43 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

All Natural Flavors. 100% Daily Value Vitamin C In Each Drop. Delicious Daily Defense. Halls - Dependable Quality And Value For Over 100 Years. Halls Defense Vitamin C Supplement Drops Help Keep You Going By Helping To Support Your Immune System. Every Delicious, Fruit-flavored Drop Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Assorted Citrus Halls Defense Sugar Free Vitamin C Supplement Drops Are Available In The Following All Natural Flavors: Lemon, Sweet Grapefruit And Orange. Assortment In Each Package May Vary. Exchange Information (Dietary Exchanges Based On Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists For Diabetes, Copyright 2007 By The American Diabetes Association And The American Dietetic Association): One (1) Drop = Free Exchange. Ten (10) Drops = 1 Fruit. (This Statement Has Not Been Evaluated By The Food And Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease.) Made In Canada.

• Where can you get these? And do they taste like cough drops?5 Answers
  • Does it taste good? I don't like cough drops that taste n...4 Answers
  • I purchased for my cough, but it didn't really help it. D...3 Answers
HALLS Defense Assorted Citrus Sugar Free Vitamin C Supplement Drops
  • "Whenever I have a sore throat and I'm waiting in line to pick up medicine, I am sure to pick up a pack of these on my way out!" in 3 reviews
  • "These taste great and provide a boost of vitamins, but as far as actually soothing a cough or sore throat... not at all, really." in 1 review
  • "These taste so great and is such an easy way to get in Vitamin C. They are so much better than vitamin C supplements that are bitter and powdery." in 1 review
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Really good if you just want a cough drop to suck on. Doesn't do much in the way of helping you get over a cold or scratchy throat. Tastes excellent though. I would look for a different product next time.
Cassandra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the grapefruit ones. All the other ones are mediocre. However, they are good used as a cough drop or even something quick to keep in your purse for those just in case moments
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
These are my absolute favorite thing recently. I hate taking pills so the whole vitamin thing doesn't work so well with me but with these it's not a problem. They taste great and aren't expensive at all. They don't help with a cough like others said but they're not cough drops, they're supplement drops, so it makes sense. I personally love them!
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are probably the tastiest product from the HALLS line. But, take it easy because these little drops are dietary supplements for Vitamin C and Antioxidants.

There are usually a few different flavors in the bag including: orange, grapefruit, and lemon. These bags are usually around $3 and can be found anywhere cold medicines and wellness products are sold.
Sara M.
I love these! I go to college and when someone around me is getting sick, I always make sure I have a couple of these in my bag. I find that these tastes amazing and you get some vitamin c.
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you get tired of or forgot to take your daily vitamin supplement pill, this is a great alternativeto take. It's small, easy to take, easy to remember, and actually tastes really good. The best part is that it's sugar-free!! Perfect to just throw in a purse and take it whenever you remember!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bless. These saved my throat from what felt like the worst strep in my life. It soothes and has a little kick to open you up which I life and has that vitamin C in it for healthy immune system.
Margaret M.
These are totally delicious! Say goodbye to horrible tasting cough drops that make your tongue go numb! These taste just like candy but still have the effect of soothing a sore throat or a cough. As an added bonus, they contain lots of vitamin C. I'm not much of an orange juice person so these helped me kick my latest cold quite easily. And they're pretty affordable too.
Miranda P.
Owings Mills, MD
I really like that these help soothe your throat, along with providing 88% daily value of Vitamin C. I like to use these when I have a sore throat (obviously), but I also like to keep these at my desk at work. Whenever I hear someone is sick, it reminds me to grab a few for the Vitamin C boost.
There's 3 flavors in the bag. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit. The orange is my favorite, lemon is next, and grapefruit is my least favorite. The only bad thing about these Halls is that you can't tell which flavor is which through the wrapper. I will definitely repurchase the Halls Defense drops, but not in this flavor.
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
My husband actually introduced these to me. I am 100% disabled and have a lot of health issues...one being my immune system is very low and all I have to do is walk into a hospital or doctor office and I'm sick for weeks. Now, I take 2 of these each day and I have not had even a cold in over 6 months. We both like that they're sugar free , and we really love the flavors....no menthol.
They also help to soothe a scratchy throat, cough, and if you suffer dry mouth like I do - these really help.
Halls Defense Vitamin C really do work....give it a try!
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can you get these? And do they taste like cough drops?
Amanda B.
Does it taste good? I don't like cough drops that taste nasty.
Angeliesse A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these flavors good? / does this actually work if you have a bad cough?
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
I purchased for my cough, but it didn't really help it. Did anybody else feel this wasn't too good for a cough?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'd love to try these sometime. Does anybody know where I can find a coupon?

back