BY HALLS #39 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

All Natural Flavors. 100% Daily Value Vitamin C In Each Drop. Delicious Daily Defense. Halls - Dependable Quality And Value For Over 100 Years. Halls Defense Vitamin C Supplement Drops Help Keep You Going By Helping To Support Your Immune System. Every Delicious, Fruit-flavored Drop Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Assorted Citrus Halls Defense Sugar Free Vitamin C Supplement Drops Are Available In The Following All Natural Flavors: Lemon, Sweet Grapefruit And Orange. Assortment In Each Package May Vary. Exchange Information (Dietary Exchanges Based On Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists For Diabetes, Copyright 2007 By The American Diabetes Association And The American Dietetic Association): One (1) Drop = Free Exchange. Ten (10) Drops = 1 Fruit. (This Statement Has Not Been Evaluated By The Food And Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease.) Made In Canada.

• Where can you get these? And do they taste like cough drops?4 Answers
  • Does it taste good? I don't like cough drops that taste nasty. 4 Answers
  • I purchased for my cough, but it didn't really help it. Did anybo...3 Answers
HALLS Defense Assorted Citrus Sugar Free Vitamin C Supplement Drops
  • "Whenever I have a sore throat and I'm waiting in line to pick up medicine, I am sure to pick up a pack of these on my way out!" in 3 reviews
  • "These taste so great and is such an easy way to get in Vitamin C. They are so much better than vitamin C supplements that are bitter and powdery." in 1 review
  • "These taste great and provide a boost of vitamins, but as far as actually soothing a cough or sore throat... not at all, really." in 1 review
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Really good if you just want a cough drop to suck on. Doesn't do much in the way of helping you get over a cold or scratchy throat. Tastes excellent though. I would look for a different product next time.
Cassandra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the grapefruit ones. All the other ones are mediocre. However, they are good used as a cough drop or even something quick to keep in your purse for those just in case moments
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm normally not a fan of halls the taste just puts me off, but i have a crappy immune system so when im sick these vitamin c drops help so much and the taste is absolutely amazing the lemon and grapefruit flavored ones are my favorite by far. They do as they say and give a boost of vit. C and energy not badly priced and as i said taste better than other halls other than the fruit breezers, so if you have a hard time getting over colds and need that extra boost i would recommend these.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
These are my absolute favorite thing recently. I hate taking pills so the whole vitamin thing doesn't work so well with me but with these it's not a problem. They taste great and aren't expensive at all. They don't help with a cough like others said but they're not cough drops, they're supplement drops, so it makes sense. I personally love them!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are probably the tastiest product from the HALLS line. But, take it easy because these little drops are dietary supplements for Vitamin C and Antioxidants.

There are usually a few different flavors in the bag including: orange, grapefruit, and lemon. These bags are usually around $3 and can be found anywhere cold medicines and wellness products are sold.
Rain K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you get tired of or forgot to take your daily vitamin supplement pill, this is a great alternativeto take. It's small, easy to take, easy to remember, and actually tastes really good. The best part is that it's sugar-free!! Perfect to just throw in a purse and take it whenever you remember!
Sara M.
I love these! I go to college and when someone around me is getting sick, I always make sure I have a couple of these in my bag. I find that these tastes amazing and you get some vitamin c.
Samantha B.
Normally I am not a fan of halls, I just don't like the taste but these actually have a good taste and they helped me get through my cold recently. Only downside is it doesn't soothe as well as others but still recommend them.
Miranda P.
Owings Mills, MD
I really like that these help soothe your throat, along with providing 88% daily value of Vitamin C. I like to use these when I have a sore throat (obviously), but I also like to keep these at my desk at work. Whenever I hear someone is sick, it reminds me to grab a few for the Vitamin C boost.
There's 3 flavors in the bag. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit. The orange is my favorite, lemon is next, and grapefruit is my least favorite. The only bad thing about these Halls is that you can't tell which flavor is which through the wrapper. I will definitely repurchase the Halls Defense drops, but not in this flavor.
Cynthia G.
Lake Station, IN
Everytime I get a cold, I buy these and eat them like candy, I like the varieties of lemon, grapefruit, and orange. My favorite is the grapefruit. They sooth my sore throat and helps with my cough. Matter of fact you can see in the pic I'm eating them now as I have a bad cold.
Amanda B.
Does it taste good? I don't like cough drops that taste nasty.
Angeliesse A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these flavors good? / does this actually work if you have a bad cough?
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can you get these? And do they taste like cough drops?
Madeline Z.
Cicero , IL
I purchased for my cough, but it didn't really help it. Did anybody else feel this wasn't too good for a cough?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'd love to try these sometime. Does anybody know where I can find a coupon?