Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct

by Halls

Ingredients: Active: Menthol 3.1 Mg Per Drop. Inactive: Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Red 40, Sucrose.

How many flavors does this come in?
Does this product help with children also?
Start your review of Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct!
How would you rate this product?
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct are the best for a sore throat and scratchiness goes away almost instantly. I do keep one in my mouth almost continuously though when I have a sickness because I’m scared of it coming back. Price is very comparable to others but the honey and lemon are great together in order to solve yourself issues.
grecia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This are the only ones I get when I have a sore throat or a light cold. It really does cool your nasal passages and soothe your sore throat. I really recommend it #halls #candy #cold #menthol #oral #coughsuppresant
Flor L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct uploaded by Flor L.
Relaxing the throat never feel better than this Halls relief. The flavor is very pleasant and refreshing.
Meghan D.
jimthorpe
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct uploaded by Meghan D.
These are the only cough drops I use. The menthol is soothing, the flavor is good. I suggest this to anyone who is dealing with a sore throat or cough.
Jordan  F.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are so good. The flavor is really nice. I love these when I have a bad cough. These are my favorite flavors.
Tiffanie L.
PORTER RANCH, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Halls cough drops have always been my favorite brand of cough drops and is one of the essential items I need whenever I have a cold or the flu. It tastes good and it does a good job at suppressing my coughs. I like that they also have a children's version now for little kids. Halls
Priscila J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct uploaded by Priscila J.
I have sore throat always when the temperature change, and to because of this I always have those Halls at home. I like this because the taste is not to strong, and works well for me, I feel relief after use it.
Nefertiti R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Halls Cough Drops - Honey Lemon - 80ct uploaded by Nefertiti R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is a very helpful product for your throat whenever you are sick. I use very often and it helps me a lot to feel better. I would improve this product to make another type of flavors and is not to expensive it is at a great price . I would totally buy it again!
Nicole R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve tried many different types of halls but these are my favorite. I make hot tea and drop one of these in there and magically my throat feels so much better! I’m actually sick right now and these are on my night stand.
Lennka S.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
When you actually have this candy in your mouth it works fantastically, once it’s gone.. eh not so much. Overall if you have a cough and take this candy, it’ll help with the cough on the spot! But I’ll say that I will continue to use this product!