BY HALLS

Great tasting and mentholated Pack of 12 25-count resealable bags Soothes throat irritation Great tasting mentholated drops that soothe everyday throat irritations # Available in 25-count resealable bags # Only 15 calories and 3.5 grams of carbohydrates per drop Cool Berry Inactive Ingredients: FD & C blue no. 2, FD & C red no. 40, flavors, glucose syrup, partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil, sucrose, titanium dioxide, water see more...

• What is a favorite flavor of Halls Breezers you enjoy?3 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually hate cough drops because of the flavor but I really enjoy these, they're almost like candy. They work and are affordable. My go-to cough drops that never let me down. Definitely recommend, especially to those who hate the strong flavor that usually comes along with cough drop formulas.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best tasting cough drops I have purchased. They really help soothe a sore throat and get rid of a cough. They are pretty affordable and really good quality. I highly recommend these if you do not like the taste of menthol. They taste great and work well.
Rusbery H.
These are probably my all-time favorite cough drops because the taste is actually pleasant. I don't like the cough drops that taste so much like medicine and are very strong. I have tried a few different flavors of the Halls Breezers and while they're all good, the Cool Berry flavored ones are my favorite.
They taste very similar to candy with just a tiny hint of a medicinal flavor, but nothing that makes me sick to my stomach or want to spit it out. I keep this in my purse and my desk because you never know when you're going to need a throat lozenge. They're great for a sore throat or a throat tickle and I like to hand them out to people around me who have throat problems. Everyone I've shared with has liked them because of the flavor and the fact that they are very soothing!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
These, are the best cough drops ever. They soothe and taste delicious at the same time I could so eat these like candy as my breakfast lunch and dinner
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
These taste SO GOOD. They soothe my throat and help me when I cannot stop coughing. Always have a bag of these in my house.
Abbey B.
I really like the taste of these cough drops. As someone who usually tries to stick away from medicine unless I absolutely need it, this brand is great when I need a cough drop.
leah u.
Hawthorne, CA
These don't taste horrible, but I'm not crazy about all the stuff they have in them. I'd rather go for a more natural brand that does the same thing.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best kind of cough drops they work pretty good and the taste good too
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
These, besides soothing a cough and a sore throat, taste delicious. I also love the motivational quotes on the wrapping, hilarious and always make me smile. "Don't give up on yourself!" "Put your game face on" "Lets hear your battle cry!"
Kelsey W.
Salem, VA
I love these cough drops because they help aid the cough but they don't taste horrible or leave a dry, sticky, menthol taste in your mouth.
Abbey B.
What is a favorite flavor of Halls Breezers you enjoy?