HALLS Breezers Creamy Strawberry Drops uploaded by Yousra A.HALLS Breezers Creamy Strawberry Drops uploaded by Sarah K.

BY HALLS

Only 15 calories and 3.5 grams of carbohydrates per drop Pack of twelve, 25 Drops per pack, (Total of 300 pieces)Also available in Sugar FreeGreat tasting non-mentholated drops that soothe everyday throat irritations. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite!!! I usually hate cough drops because of the flavor but I really enjoy these, they're almost like candy. They work and are affordable. My go-to cough drops that never let me down. Definitely recommend, especially to those who hate the strong flavor that usually comes along with cough drop formulas.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
These are my favorite when I’m sick. It helps my cough and a sore throat. They help a lot. They are the only ones that i will use i cant stand the other ones because they all taste like cough syrup.
Sara E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Halls is always my go to brand. Was sick this winter and wanted to switch up my normal cherry. These taste fantastic and do a great job surprisingly. Still not as effective as Halls cherry but great flavor; tastes like candy.
Victoria P.
These may be good but they don't help me ever with my cough or sore throat. These seem more like candy to me than a medicine. If you want a halls that does the trick, get the halls strawberry with the icy stuff in the middle!
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I absolutely love these cough drops! I use them everyday. They taste like candy, including the sugar free ones and work quickly. I usually need these at night and often fall asleep with one in my mouth. Excellent product !
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
These are my go to when I feel a bit of a sore throat. I have to talk a lot during my daily job so I get a sore throat often. These really are soothing. They taste pretty good too.
Megan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely love these! They taste amazing and actually do help when you have a cough or a scratchy throat. They don't have the medicine taste that most do, either.
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this! they're a go to whenever i have a sore throat. The creamy strawberry flavor is great as well, and hides the taste of any medicine.
Sarah K.
Amazing. They taste good not as good as berry but still good. It chill my throat and helps me feel a little better. Cute messages as well
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummy flavor! very amazing they help out a lot with your throat and also if you can't breath well ..