Halls Breezers Cough Drops

Halls  Breezers Cough Drops
Halls Breezers Cough Drops
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is not halls but it works. This is called ginger rock candy. It's good for when you have a sore throat. It treat inflammation, and nausea. It's natural and taste good.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE Hall Breezers my favorite is cool berry. They have a great fruity taste all while soothing your dry and irritated throat. I gjve these a 4/5 are Ludens are my favorite but these are close too.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love halls fruit breezers! They are very soothing and they come in amazing flavors! They actually don't taste like cough drops. They last forever, so you're not having to pop them every hour. This is my go-to cough drop when I have a cold.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes! I hate the taste of nasty cough drops. But this has so much flavor you cant even tell its a cough drop. The only ones I will buy.
kelsey c.
Fulton
They taste great and work real well. I love the flavor. Honestly recommend for anyone with a cough or cold
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Creamy fruit flavor that isn’t medicinal in flavor. These sooth your throat and can be found near cough drops. These are mid-priced. These normally work, unless you have a severe sore throat. I’d suggest you try them.
Brandy W.
Very effective! They have a wonderful taste. They are at basically every store
So they are easy to find
Cassandra C.
When you've got a nasty cold, the last thing you want is a cough syrup tasting cough drop. This one taste good and relives your cough
Brilee R.
gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these cough drops, I can not stand those cherry cough drops. So, I always get these strawberry creme one's. They also help with my cough's and I don't even have to deal with the medicine taste.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually hate cough drops because of the flavor but I really enjoy these, they're almost like candy. They work and are affordable. My go-to cough drops that never let me down. Definitely recommend, especially to those who hate the strong flavor that usually comes along with cough drop formulas.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?
melissa c.
Do these make u cough more?
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I've been wanting to try these fruit breezers from halls but wasn't sure if they work as good as the regular kind? I know they probably taste better, but do they work just as good if not better?