Halls Breezers Cough Drops

Halls  Breezers Cough Drops
Halls Breezers Cough Drops
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
These taste great, just like a candy! They work ok for a slight sore throat or cough however for anything more severe you wont find relief from these. You might as well just eat a lollipop!
Jessica K.
They're so good, I could have them all day if I could. I tend to buy cherry or lemon cough drops but I tried these from a friend and was in heaven. They soothe my throat. And taste so good.
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY
I bought Halls Breezers because I can't stand the heavy menthol in regular Halls. They taste really good, but they didn't do much for my throat. I'll eat them if I want a sucking candy, but I go for Ricola if I'm sick.
Jenna A.
Carroll, IA
I love Halls Breezers- they are definitely my go-to cough drop when I have something going on. They taste great and squash my cough instantly, so I don't have to worry about trying to cover my mouth when working on a patient and passing my germs onto them.
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate being sick and I hate medicine. I love how these cough drops sooth my throat and taste nothing like medicine! They are good to taste and they are effective, what else do you need?
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the way these feel the icy cold tingle mixed and the great taste of my favorite fruit together it has no explanation and it works pretty well I was surprised how good they work and fast
Jennifer L.
South Bend, IN
I get sick quite frequently due to working in a day care. These help soothe my sore throat and if I have a dry cough they also help with that. The ones that contain menthol are amazing and the flavor is also great
Danielle R.
I always spring for a bag of these when I'm feeling a cold or sore throat come on. The mixed berry flavor is seriously the only flavor of cough drop that doesn't make me want to gag.
Karla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these when I'm sick it tastes so good I'll eat them like candy lol but these are just right they aren't to strong that it makes your throat worse love this flavor and brand
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I'm currently sitting at the doctor with upper respiratory crud and I will be picking up a bag on the way home! I love the soothing action when I've been coughing consistently.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
melissa c.
Do these make u cough more?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I've been wanting to try these fruit breezers from halls but wasn't sure if they work as good as the regular kind? I know they probably taste better, but do they work just as good if not better?