Halls Breezers Cough Drops

Halls  Breezers Cough Drops
Halls Breezers Cough Drops
Haley S.
Springfield , MO
Only giving three stars because these taste almost too good. I eat them like candy! They kinda defeat the purpose, and they don't seem to do much to help me feel better.
Erika W.
Halls Fruit Breezer Cough drops are great as candy, but not wonderful with helping symptoms. The berry and cream taste is good, but it did not ease my scratchy, dry throat. I wouldn't recommend it.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
The flavor of these are amazing to point you want to eat them even when your not sick. I don't know if these are the best cough drops or if they get the job done. Every time I have eaten them, I never payed attention to whether they work or not, just that they taste good.
Amber C.
I never use any other cough drop since I have found these. They taste yummy and they get the job done. My only problem is that because they taste so good, I probably use more than I'm supposed to.
Stacie G.
Enterprise, AL
These cough drops do taste pretty awesome. Great flavors but as far as helping a cough, they are nothing more than just candy. My husband and I both tried these and we loved the taste but they did nothing for our sore throats.
Jessica W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just tried these for the first time this week as I've been sick. It's a nice change up from the normal cough drops that basically set my mouth on fire. These are soothing and taste wonderful.
Heidi M.
Palm CIty, FL
As a professional speaker, I always have Halls in my bag. I carry the traditional Halls Menthol Cough drops when I am fighting a cold, but most of the time I buy Halls Breezers. These are super flavorful drops that keep your throat moist and sooth mild irritations (like from talking too much or allergies).
Evelyn D.
Reseda, CA
These are really tasty and I could imagine giving them to a kid with a cough. For me I feel the original cherry flavor works better because I get more of the minty effect on my throat than I do with this one. Very candy like
Valerie P.
Lindenhurst, IL
These are really tasty cough drops (the best I've ever had) and they don't leave that menthol/strong medicine taste in your mouth! YUM! My go-to cough drop..all their flavors are delicious!
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
These taste great, just like a candy! They work ok for a slight sore throat or cough however for anything more severe you wont find relief from these. You might as well just eat a lollipop!
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is your favorite flavor of Halls Breezers?
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Where can I get these?
melissa c.
Do these make u cough more?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
How do these taste? Are the like cough syrup or better?
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
I've been wanting to try these fruit breezers from halls but wasn't sure if they work as good as the regular kind? I know they probably taste better, but do they work just as good if not better?